Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daintycomet

Remember when she turned a lovely 3 bed house with beautiful fire places and features into an upside down house with no lounge !!!
I'm still new to the thread, can anyone explain her house to me? How is it upside down, literally or just messy??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bopbop

Both them trainers are crap for what she wants, in aren’t the best for heavy footed & hoka will only give you an injury in the gym if you’re lifting heavy
If she’s got advice off a teenager in JD then that’s not exactly shocking

She burns my head out how thick she is 🤯
ON … 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I had a look at this French stuff she says has magically cured Berry which is for allergy babies but unless I've looked at the wrong item, it just seems to be formula thickener? And we used to get that off the doctor with our formula and it was called carobel. Pretty sure it's available to buy without prescription as well.

Am I missing something here?
Not to stick up for her, but its soy-free. Carobel contains soy, which some CMPA babies are also allergic to. NHS will only persribe Carobel, our consultant hadnt even heard of an alternative. My bespoke has to have Magic Mix because carobel gave him explosive shits after every feed. It's a PITA as it can be a nightmare to get hold of and costs a fortune with postage etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Leodog19

VIP Member
She will be on the skinny pen and that’s why she not breastfeeding
I doubt also she is getting ozempic & prob jost on the cheap bottles of semiglutide
Still works the same just a looooot cheaper !
Charlotte Dawson is on it too,they all are and claim to be exercising and eating better 🤥
What is skinny pen ??

Reactions: 1

Bopbop

I can try send you a link of Scottish fella I used
Works no different and my mates all on it
Gave me a little kick up the backside and got me started on my healthier eating habits journey 🤣
---

Reactions: 1