Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmaladethecat

Kate, please take that wee baby home. She needs calm, routine and familiarity. Not to be literally ragged around Liverpool where people are on a night out. Your life HAS to change when you have another baby, I don't care what anyone says. YOU fit in with them not the other way round

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember when she was pregnant with the first born and she posed in front of Farrow and Ball paint like Stevie Wonder and then went to B&Q to get a colour mix done. And then pretended it was her own special colour that was being kept secret under her name?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Keera

VIP Member
Im glad berry is making a stand and not settling for being crushed into that doona for hours and days on end like olive was. Good for her 🍓

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Flowers60

VIP Member
How is it relatable to be driving a car with warnings lit up when you’re driving your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rothsey

VIP Member
Remember when she said she’d explain being a racist homophobic bully in her own time on her own platform?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Blondetech

VIP Member
Remember when she turned a lovely 3 bed house with beautiful fire places and features into an upside down house with no lounge !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The Thai platter looks straight off an Iceland buffet! The absolute shame she couldn’t even treat him to a birthday meal and had to scrounge whatever they could. Thought bar&grill and chateaubriand was their absolute favourite thing ever?! Now it’s Thai and she knows all about authentic Thai food even though she’s only ever been once with her ex. They make me cringe so badly my toes want to fall off.

• Haha

fattw@t

Wow 🤣🤣
---
I just can’t with the “robbed me of my baby bubble” “oh here I am at a PR event”.
I don’t know about you lot, but there’s no ‘work’ thing I’d have left my baby for if she had been poorly.
Saying this like it’s a flex, no just shows freebies are more important than that poor baby!

gigi_93

VIP Member
Remember when…

She wore a cheap stripper dress made out of plazzy gold coins and it fell apart

She wore a cozzy with tassels and bounced around the Balearic Botherer’s smelly sex den

• Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
Why does she edit herself (badly may I add) into a totally different shape and size, when every day people actually see how she really looks?
There’s nothing wrong with being bigger than a size 10-12, so why pretend that’s what you are Truff?! Imagine how many MUA’s and beauty influencers were at that launch yesterday and saw the real Truff and didn’t have a clue who she was…

C7D61364-BB27-445D-A214-43195423BD31.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm on the side of 'she didn't think she needed to apply for a place in Reception and there's going to be an almighty panic and flap come September'
I just can't imagine needing to finance my range rover through "rock star finance (a company for bad credit)" and being able to afford private education. It's such a juxtaposition!

• Haha