Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Remember when sam walker messaged her because he thought everyone with her avatar on his tattle page was her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I highly doubt the nurse or doctor is telling you to ‘do the milk ladder’…. Because this is the milk ladder. And since she’s not 6 months or over, this is impossible 😂😂😂 from a mum who’s tried and failed the milk ladder with her 3 year old 6 times
She blows my mind!! There is no milk ladder for a 2 month old wtf is she going on about 😭😭😭 and that's coming from a mum with a 6 year old child STILL with cmpa and ended up mentally smashing up that fuckin ladder 🪜 🤛
---
Katie Hayes #208 In her baby bubble but drinking double

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She is trying to be relatable but just comes across as a dickhead. Sorry for my language, but who the fuck says that about a newborn? They are supposed to be cuddled/held and loved. She needs cancelling asap horrible woman.
“Said I would never be that mum” what kind of cold hearted weirdo intentionally doesn’t want to cuddle and comfort their baby????

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SOJISUB

NO YOU NEVER STAYED IN THE FAMOUS HOTEL IN CANNES
YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A DRINK & WENT IN FOYER

CAPS ON SO SHE SEE’S THIS

I have second hand embarrassment when I read her stories
Poor olive in the cringe pouring video looks shattered from being dragged to 11 venues they will NEVER be able to afford
Imagine going to view wedding venues in the South of France but you got engaged in a hotel in York while your fella was on his way for a shit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

longtimelurker1992

I caught part of her live yesterday and she said something along the lines of “ah berry’s not happy, she’s not very well today” and yet proceeds to drag her out for a freebie meal and to a birthday party?!?! I’m sorry, birthday or not, why didn’t Matt say “do you know what Kate, let’s just go to Aldi and get some bbq bits”. They literally have had their garden done, it’s not like the baby shower where they’d be sat by rubble. Olive has the climbing frame etc and berry could be comfortable in her Moses not curled like a quaver in the dooner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

JayWhere

When that day comes when her mum isn’t here anymore just watch all the fake bullshit stories when we’ve seen her for years take the piss out of her own mum. It’s dead tight. Her mum might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I reckon she’d give you her last few quid if you needed it. Hate how much she rips into her.

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Total lies as usual. Can't make plans with our allergy baby. But if it's free the baby will be left behind, while we go out on the lash.

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Remember when she bought that ballet bag or something and she thought they'd personalised it wrong with katz and not KHM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
‘Feels good to NOT be up the duff this summer’ exactly the sort of words somebody who experienced fertility problems would say 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Remember when she did the live with professional ma, and someone asked her “how funny was it when you farted on live this morning”, and profesh ma looked like she was questioning all her life choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Huge business???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Chezza (who must be about 45 now??) well and truly played you, you massive imbecile. Went in with you to use your name, built you up to believe you’d make it as an influencer, and then bought you out for peanuts. Absolute fantasist trying to make out this was how she planned it. Couldn’t even keep a range of £2.99 brushes going in Homie Bs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48