Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Why does she diss Mez so much ALL the time, going on about her wanting a ciggy and getting a sausage roll off the buffet like that fat cunt doesn’t chong ‘twirls’ herself!

Followers are defo going to drop today after these stories!!! Why did poorly Berry have to go to the Matalan event? She burns my brain out!

Reactions: 37

scottisharmy

So I give it Tuesday.
the big massive post natal depression post appears. Not coping ect
clearly out her banger the night.
but the real reason is she will be on a heavy comedown off the drink from the weekend.

• Haha

VelvetGoose

The way she proper forces a kiss off Matt for that family outfit check video and then tells him to kiss the baby hahahaha I feel ashamed. Imagine having to tell your fella to kiss the baby for a video for instagram.

I obv can’t stand her but he’s just as bad for going along with it the big fanny

• Haha

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
That neckerchief she’s wearing on her stories. I cannot… 😭

Built like Nessa, fashion sense of Bryn.
IMG_8816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Even ifs it’s HAIR OIL.. its looks as greasy AF and slapping it on your roots everyday is going to do sweet AF. And I agree with the “fake account” she does eat too much especially when it’s free and olive is a brat. And she assuming stuff by saying that trolls spend too much on Instagram if they have time to make a comment 🙄

• Haha
I don’t think that noise came from Barry
Calling her kids feral like it’s some kind of flex. Annoys me so much when people do that. Literally every baby on the planet does that, you massive lump of jelly. She’s going to struggle to help the firstborn with her homework by the time she’s in year 1, isn’t she???

• Haha

Bopbop

I couldn’t rip into my mum on insta like that, my mum is an absolute loon ball but she’s my mum who I have respect for !

I really think Mez has her own learning difficulties and hasn’t really understand how to tell truff off so she’s just let run ragged as a kid & with that she’s prob used to getting her own way

This is exactly how truff is bringing up Trolive and I can see Truff 2 in tie making !

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Where was the mum guilt when she made olive wait for 4 hours in the phone shop whilst hers was being fixed

• Haha
  • Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
I've never met any who finds everything so hard. Motherhood shouldn't be continuously hard for a woman in a relationship. Unless you mean finding it hard because allergy baby isn't an 8 hour sleeper who will sit in a car seat all day ....
Her mum also comes round and cleans her house. Her best friend takes Olive out regularly. She has so much help and she’s still hopeless.

• Wow

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Why is Truff doxxing a dog ffs 😭😂 and she never even showed the message??? It can’t have been a nasty one otherwise she would have posted it for the sympathy immediately. They probably just told her to tighten the straps???

She will say that the message didn’t affect her mentally at all, she’s so strong now etc, but in two weeks will be snivelling about “mom mental health” and how trolls have ruined her Berry bubble.

Speaking of Berry, she genuinely looks so vacant in that photo with Matt, almost like she can’t focus on anything. Come to think of it she always looks a bit off. If I was Truff I’d be concerned and taking her to get her eyes checked to see if she’s got any visual impairments because it doesn’t look normal.

• Haha
  • Heart