Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In reality she probably keeps her sweaty socks and shoes on for the rest of the day and that’s what has caused it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’d put money on it being a rancid fungal foot infection from wearing the same sweaty socks and trainers for days on end 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Greedy bleeping fat bastard tramps !

They wouldn’t have ordered all that if they’d had to pay. Absolutely disgusting !

Reactions: 26
That stomp! Walks like she tit herself. The amount of food they have ordered is obscene…no calorie deficit there…pair of grabbing free loaders.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
Oh pebs ❤❤❤❤❤
Crossing all my fingers and toes, and saying all the prayers that you get good news!
Don’t let fat tits get to you, she’s a compulsive nasty liar with her fake fertility issues so ignore her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
You’re not alone girlie, loads of trolls here for you. Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no benefit of leaving a hair mask on for anymore than it states on the instruction, the only thing it’s doing is becoming a magnet for dirt and pollutant that will distort and stain the colour, clog up the scalp causing cradle cap and yes sometimes it can cause breakage!
Imagine her pillow case 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is every time they go out a date night or family date night. I’m not sure family and date night should be in the same sentence tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she not wash her hair it’s not exactly a massive task
Thinking about it, is she washed it, she wouldn
Why does she not wash her hair it’s not exactly a massive task
thinking about it, she wouldn’t even need to dry it. She scraped it back anyway. At least it would smell better, I bet her scalp is grey with dirt!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have the video of big truck stomping across the road to get her picture taken? (I think she was in London). That’s honestly a classic 😂

• Haha
You just know she'll be screaming at the kids for their rest of her life I GAVE UP MY HUGE BUSINESS FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL TROLLS NOW EAT YOUR bleeping NUGGETS!!

Ha ha ha ha ha gave up her huge business to become a mum 🤣🤣🤣okayyyyyyy kate love

You was cancelled for being a racist homophobic bleep 🤟

• Haha
  • Sad
Sending love and positivity for tomorrow @Pebs19 ❤

You sound way more coherent to us than Vicky Poland. What she knows about fertility struggles you could write on the side of a BPerfect contour stick. Thinking of you x

• Heart
Soz HOW MUCH food did they have? Feel ill watching them stuff their gobs. Leave some food for the rest of Liverpool, why don’t you..

Lovely post yet again showing them drink driving with the kids 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You and your never to be husband are a pair of filthy shameless grifters Truff. It’s not jealousy it’s bleeping disgust. I could buy and sell you 10 times over l. No wonder your a fat spotty, greasy twit

I think it’s lovely that these restaurants are giving meals to those who otherwise couldn’t afford to eat out. She gave up her huge business so she needs help feeding her kids now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.