Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions...

Whys she taken the whole trolley from her walk in?
Why she rang Matt 3 times can't she trust the father to look after the baby?
Why she covered what she's typed ?
Why has she posted a picture of the Bridesmaid already ?

Anyone that books her should know by now she's the flithiest MUA to exist and you know she doesn't do hardly any weddings with the overload of pictures she's posting already and the Bride has even got married yet.
No idea about the trolley.
She says she's rung little legs 3 times to make her followers think she's so anxious about leaving the allergy baby. She won't have phoned him once.
She's put the music on but not changed it to lyrics/small box that you move out the way. She's idiotically left it where Instagram puts it when you select it.
Bridmaide should have her guts for garters for doing that.

Finally, anyone notice the first reply to her question box is......."what are the names of the pallets in your A&Q posts please". What is an A&Q???!!! I absolutely despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Done a mornings work and she's fucked 😂 Kate really has an issue with staying in flood warning but let's all go out for tea to celebrate she's worked 3 hours on Mat leave gotta love them KIT days !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah I'm not having that she's done 3 hours and is saying they're like "passing ships" ALSO "will me and matt have a conversation tonight or will the kids be feral" I would be gutted if she brought that brat to where I was out eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2952320

Lmao, that poor woman doesn't look thrilled does she 😂
The poor girl looks like she’s seen a ghost? Mind I think I’d look that too if a MUA had used my face to try and whip up a concealer lip revival.
---
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
Oh Pebs I wish there was something I could say to make things better for you. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss and truly hope you get good news tomorrow. Sending you all the love in the world ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my love. Listen, we are here. And don't let a word this thick Savers-robbing fridge impersonating dupe of a woman get to you, like ever. You sound like a kind and sensitive person and trust me, those are two things big Kecks will never be. Hang on in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sending all the good vibes lovely, hope things work out perfectly for you 🖤
---
Said it before but I'm going to say it again, who the duck leaves the house with a hair mask in? Absolutely bleeping nobody, that's who. Just own up that you're a grub with greasy hair, maybe see if BPerfect can gift you a can of dry shampoo.

And 'ALL the the kids'? You've got 2 kids, you're not the frigging Radfords Truff, settle down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Saving hair wash day until Sunday??? So she’s going to fester in that hair mask for four days 🤢 Anyone walking past her getting the slightest whiff of the crustyness and the smell is 100% passing out 😷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she not wash her hair it’s not exactly a massive task

Reactions: 19
That girl who had her make up done looks like shes going in a coffin after being embalmed than a wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who was it that called her the NOTORIOUS P.I.G? 🤣🤣
---
Saving hair wash day until Sunday??? So she’s going to fester in that hair mask for four days 🤢 Anyone walking past her getting the slightest whiff of the crustyness and the smell is 100% passing out 😷
She’s bleeping rancid. She must smell like a public toilet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve been avoiding her like the PLAUGE but truffalo has come up on my FYP and I’m fumin @ wagamamas for her “AD PR” what an absolute woman

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t hair masks left on for a ridiculously extended time make your hair snap more?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Greedy fuckers out again getting plates and plates of free food again?

she walks like shes shat herself at the beginning of that new reel as well either that or shes got a massive wang between her legs

edited for typo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They got 2 meals each and 5 gyozas each? Greedy fat fucker. The stomping at the beginning of the video LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Out for free food again ..Her manager must be ringing around places to get them a free meal because they can’t afford to pay for it themselves..The shame 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.