Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t hair masks left on for a ridiculously extended time make your hair snap more?
There is absolutely no benefit of leaving a hair mask on for anymore than it states on the instruction, the only thing it’s doing is becoming a magnet for dirt and pollutant that will distort and stain the colour, clog up the scalp causing cradle cap and yes sometimes it can cause breakage!

Reactions: 24
Whaaaaat the duck was that stomp ? Is that her actual walk ?
Why so much food too, wow they’re greedy greedy free loaders

On the ale again too I see 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She is by far the most stupid individual I have ever known of, there’s an actual menu in front of her which she has ordered almost one of everything from but she describes Olives drink as a gorgeous green juice.
”Olive can now use chop sticks” shows Olive with kids chopsticks which I think only Kate could struggle to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if wagamams would like to know there dinner guest is a dirty fat racist homophobic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Says she feels like she's in a restaurant in London - yep, fairly sure there's a Wagamama or two in London 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she never mentioned Wagamamas ever but its her favourite ever and going NOBU stomping like she tit herself is not a vibe

I'm back to messaging all these companies she's getting far too many free gifts and meals again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
But why is wagamamas gifting her? EVERYONE has heard of them, they aren’t exactly a new company. What are they trying to achieve by having a freeloading heffer

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah why is she walking like that? 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she's in a Forest Gump brace!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
girls, I dont know really where to say this because im a believer in keeping things hush (this will make sense)
Ive recently found out im pregnant, we had a loss in Jan and they would have been born on my youngest’s due date providing it ll going to plan, my periods were messed up and they thought i was about 16 weeks, turns out im really early. i was at epau on Fri, where i had a scan and they said its too early to tell but could be a poss early pregnancy or ectopic. I went back on sunday and my bloods looked good, i have another scan tomorrow, but im really scared and just so emotional. I cant keep my head straight, i know a lot contributes to how im feeling, like my hormones but i dont know i just feel so so sad, nothing like this before with me previous too. - they said it could be nothing and if i never went in, id be none the wiser, due to no pain/bleeding etc. it could be a cyst, free fluid, my heads battered and i am sounding as coherent as KHM right now. - im sorry.
I feel really isolated and lonely. - seeing her posts about all this about not drinking malarky over summer really got to me and i just feel my partner isnt getting it, but he said its because he doesnt know what to say.
I hope you get best news tomorrow 🥰 big hugs for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.