Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bad, she’s dragged out a dior foundation how predictable imagine having to leave instructions for your child’s dad on how to take care of their own kid🤣 he would do a better job blind folded than truff does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her set up makes me boke. The majority of her make-up is well over a year old, and needs to be replaced whenever it says on the bottle. Same with that La Prawn bottle she’s put out on display to make her look fancy. That has an 18m shelf life on it once it’s opened
I don’t take much notice of the shelf life times on my make-up, but I’m not a professional MUA, and I keep all my stuff clean

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Obsessed with a bleeping filthy makeup palette. Shes bleeping grim, dirty witch
Get some new makeup you absolute scruffy woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My LG has cleaner make up brushes for her dolls than KHM does. - shes 5 FYI.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's bleeping filthy and vile. Why do people get their faces touched by her.

So many questions...

Whys she taken the whole trolley from her walk in?
Why she rang Matt 3 times can't she trust the father to look after the baby?
Why she covered what she's typed ?
Why has she posted a picture of the Bridesmaid already ?

Anyone that books her should know by now she's the flithiest MUA to exist and you know she doesn't do hardly any weddings with the overload of pictures she's posting already and the Bride has even got married yet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hope she's not referring to the venues for any of the weddings she's been to lately - or is this her way of laying the ground that they're getting married in Birkenhead registry office followed by a reception in Starbucks then a garden rave around the Love Island firepit, just because they don't want to be on a 'conveyor belt'? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean these people must be off their heads booking her in the first place but imagine your MUA turning up with thick greasy hair, uncle fester blazer, badly bandaged foot, cut finger, manky old dirty pallets filming your for her AD links and phoning her other husband a million time to check on the baby!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I love the way she puts a dark filter on her pics to try and hide the filth. her phone screen must be filthy as well and dim, like her, that will explain why she can’t see how awful her pictures and face looks. how many make up brush sets will she have taken with her to do that many make ups.

Reactions: 15
Who knew - actually sharing truth for once - "failing" is all, and the only thing it's vaguely skilled in?! Iconic successful MUA - said no-one and the state of the products and that make-up?! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine paying a makeup artist to do your wedding makeup and she makes your wedding into an ad for one of the cheapest makeup brands on the market

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't actually believe how bad the make up is she's done on that poor bridesmaid. It looks absolutely caked on. How on earth she can charge people to do that to them I will never understand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.