Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails always look like they’ve got a week’s worth of regrowth the moment she steps out of the salon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Hot mom nails”
She’s misspelled shambles.
Ps. What’s a bridmaide? 🙃
Bridmaide? Sounds like the name of a mansion house in a Brontë novel. “Ahhh sir.” “It is I.” “I have travelled across the moors to Bridmaide, to see thee”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Her nails are always so bulbous and thick. The gel is not applied neatly or shaped well - it’s just splodged on. This is such tit work. But that’s what you get when it’s free - piss poor standard and not a great advert for the girl who’s done them. Also, ‘hot mom nails’????? She’s a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now Birky this is Kate Hayes we're talking about here. You know the one who gave Olive the handheld thermometer to take her own temperature, the one who wore the heat protector glove on the wrong hand, the one who used the nose contouring brush down the side of the nose. It would not surprise me in the least if she just gave Bezza the thickener without any formula.
Fair point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine using bperfect shite and charging someone hundreds for a make up package daylight robbery🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know about anyone else but when my son is with my husband, I don’t have to tell him when to feed him or leave him a list. He’s knows all of that already and I’m not a control freak…

Reactions: 31
Posting about leaving her baby with Matt, as if it’s a big deal - I don’t get it, he’s 100% the better parent than she is!!

Reactions: 27
Posting about leaving her baby with Matt, as if it’s a big deal - I don’t get it, he’s 100% the better parent than she is!!
He took the bleeping kids to work for her to go to "spirital healing" the other day. So this isn't new. She makes an absolute twit out of him. I feel ashamed for him tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The foundation NEVER matched the skintone and why has she got a big brown stripe (strip iykyk) on her face?!
I'd LOVE to see her face without the filter so I could see the real skin texture and how cakey/dry it really is. The unpowered side looks marginally better to be honest..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.