Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine going somewhere to get your make up done and there’s a screaming baby in the house and a giant pile of washing in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How’s she doing 26 “makeups” (🤢) when she’s not even advertised she’s taking bookings?

unless I’ve missed it.
In that case I still can’t imagine 26 people being dumb enough to book in with this grotbag
Maybe she meant she’s using 26 pence makeup 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't shock me. They all try to portray the life of best mother ever because their kid sleeps.
Yeah apparently while the babies are in the hospital obviously Drs and Nurses will be taking note of feeds and how many Oz the are taking and they are ok. get sent home then back in with in a few days. it’s a bit Dee Dee Blanchard if u ask me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"I am Barista" Era didn't last long then - back ordering small Starbies and boasting received a Vente pre the next fitness session - and at this point no amount of "glow up" for the busy few days (26 make ups - in lalaland) will polish this 💩

Reactions: 9
She’s properly skint isn’t she
What does this even mean? She got pulled by the police for bad tyres or pulled up and getting two new tyres at that moment. Bet she’s regretting having a Range Rover now, even the cheapest bog standard tyres will
Be expensive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s properly skint isn’t she
Not to be THAT PERSON, but you're better getting all 4 done so that they're the same tyre with the same tread/make/serial number etc. Especially if she's getting one front and one back. SOS ABAR ME.

Reactions: 14
Not to be THAT PERSON, but you're better getting all 4 done so that they're the same tyre with the same tread/make/serial number etc. Especially if she's getting one front and one back. SOS ABAR ME.
She can’t afford 1 let alone 4 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need 4, I’d say not dissimilar to her car wise and it’s costing me £1000…. No wonder hers are bald

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dunno about you lot but if I was that skint I’d sell my big fat diamond engagement ring to fund a few extra months mat leave… unless ya know it wasn’t a real diamond 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dunno about you lot but if I was that skint I’d sell my big fat diamond engagement ring to fund a few extra months mat leave… unless ya know it wasn’t a real diamond 🤡
Or at the bare minimum get your bloody damaged car fixed that you ferry your precious severly ill newborn in 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is this cretin not family orientated?
she is useless?
No routine? It’s All about her
Man out grafting not even a dinner put down every night for him coming in or sitting with her children at the table for a dinner?
selfish fat fucker honestly
Get your wains hair cut !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.