Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slidders

Chatty Member
I'm glad she's finally getting treatment for her foetal alcohol syndrome 🫶
Brain health? Fuck me that ship sailed at birth! That or Mez dropped her on her head at some point.

And Aldi dupe rose? You mean Rose? From Aldi? What the fuck is it a dupe of! She’s so desperate for content and to be popular it’s tragic. A proper try hard heed the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
As long as you are in a calorie deficit it doesn’t matter what you eat you can still lose weight but if you do a Truff and use up all your calories on pasties and Starbucks by lunchtime you are going to be starving!
She is that thick that she doesn’t even realise how thick she is!

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
What the fuck is she on about now? (I’m guessing that wasn’t the only wine she had tonight)
How many times has this disgusting twat been on the piss since she had that baby? Honestly she’s fucking vile. She definitely needs to be reported to social services. She isn’t wired right. Those kids have absolutely no chance, having that for a mother. Olive is already a feral little brat. I fear for that baby’s safety. I’d be fucking mortified if people spoke about me like this. She has absolutely no shame. It’s not trolling Kate, you thick twat. It’s people calling you out for the absolute disgrace you are. We all seriously need to start informing these businesses she scrounges from that she’s a vile racist, homophobic cunt and a dirty little thief. I’m willing to bet the entire contents of my bank account that Barry will end up in hospital because the out of control feral brat has injured her in some way
---
Ewwww the thought of Mat eating out the pantry is making me feel 😷
Ok that’s just put me off my coco pops 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Of course you get rid of your overhang when you pull your leggings up over it. Fuck my life do these people think we’re stupid?!

• Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
A reel supposedly from the bride about how one of her bridesmaids “gave birth” 5 weeks ago…. 😂😂😂 she is obsessed with people thinking she’s better than she is, hun nobody is looking at you thinking “no way!”. You’re bigger than the girl who’s 8 months pregnant for a start. As if the bride in the couple of days after her wedding is focusing on that and making reels basically saying how great Kate looked 😂😂

• Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me her house floor plan? I remember there was one on the wiki but I can’t find it. So where is this new child’s nursery? I thought the third bedroom was matts walk in wardrobe. Does she live in a 3 or 4 bedroom house?
it’s a 3 bed. Berry is now in Delos walk in. They’ve put a ‘media wall’ (though they don’t watch TV) and wardrobes in their bedroom. So fortunately, Little Legs has still got somewhere to keep his silk scarves, blag Burberry trunks and size 5 studded slidders 🤣🤣🤣

I feel like she hasn’t shown the room because it’s the box room. Still trying to make out she’s in some mansion.

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Hilarious! ANOTHER failed venture for Kate! She has succeeded at absolutely nothing, including being a Mum. Loving her 'total failure' era. Imagine being a shitty wedding MUA after all these years.

• Heart
  • Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Those results are amazing…the best..WOW! Can you recommend the place #ad#pr 😂😂😂😂
It was definitely one of the following :
- John the paramedic (dermatology is his speciality)
- Oxton privat health clinic (owned by my mate)
- Pilates in Liverpool (forgotten the #…..they never paid me)
- Upton health clinic (I have a direct line to the GP, he sends me directly to Arrowe Park)
- The local police. They have my case file. It’s an ongoing serious case.

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking. She's an awful parent. Poor Berry was inches from being knocked out. Feral isn't a personality kate, it's bad parenting.
Can’t believe she thought it was appropriate to share that video. It makes her and Trollive look shocking but actually, exactly what we’ve been predicting on here for months. Guess what, Truffletits, unless you discipline that brat, it’s only going to get worse. It’s not cute. Or funny.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Bad editing here or botox has kicked in eyes look fucked
I literally came here to share this exact photo. Botox definitely kicked in. And I'm sorry I am cringing HARD at the Bride singing at her own wedding 🫣 Almost as bad as doing a choreographed dance routine with your Bridesmaids in my opinion. I'd leave immediately if any of my friends did that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Omg that story showing the bloat process (think she actually means progress 😂 ) she has such an unfortunate body shape, she looks like a Russian shot putter!
I don’t get why she posts the pics… literally no one is looking at her shape / build / body and thinking ‘yeah I’ll spend money on supplements to look like that’

like… is she messing!! 😬

never mind the fact it’s totally unethical to be trying to sell these things to new mums.

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
All the slop down her front too. Like an animal in the zoo. Don’t even get me started on Olive. That little fucking madam needs parenting. It’s not cute. Never has been. Sort your kid out before your other one gets seriously injured.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
"when everyone thought her name was going to be bunny".......yeah, because you kept putting a bunny emoji after everything you big fat moose

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
We were walking through town the other day and kids were just walking into us not bothered and I said to my husband it’s the parents fault for not telling their kid to watch where they’re going, they’re just left to do whatever they want and have been taught no manners. I just know Olive and Barry will be the same
I find that on the school run, I'm always reminding BabyGoth to look where he's going but the amount of kids and parents who seem completely oblivious to anyone else is just ridiculous. They'll just stop dead in the middle of a narrow, crowded pavement and start chatting, with no idea there's a full-on pileup happening behind them.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I still don’t understand what shit she is chatting. Can someone please translate?!

Not sure why she’s mentioning CEOs when she sold her business to be an ‘influencer’ who doesn’t influence anyone. Her only clients are B perfect, who use anyone who has a following over 10k, and collection 2000, who are the lowest end of make up. No one cares about her baby journey but her.
Haha Collection 2000 always reminds me of being a young teenager when you got their products free on the front of magazines like Just 17 - I dont believe anyone actually buys it in this day & age

• Haha