Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaTurner2

New in the wild TT video - it seriously needs to wind it in with the wild filters on it's gram posts/reels - that minty pink toga, the "dancing" & unfiltered face?! Legit GC/Sharon E'stender wrapped in a marquee lining vibes?! 😂🤣

Reactions: 8

TanyaTurner2

Wow, let's go round again - the faux Q&A' - pimping the tanning drops it had "for when I was in labour" - thought it had a planned c-section?! - unable to lie straight in bed!! Wonder what "Era" the fash-hole will be rocking to the Wedding?!

• Haha

SOJISUB

she thinks because she’s never seen anything about them until she’s had problems with Barry that no one else will be aware. It’s like when a young kid closes their eyes and assumes because they can’t see anyone no one can see them either.
she’s so painfully stupid and completely self centred that until something affects her it doesn’t exist.
What a brilliant description 😂

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Girls I need a good eye cream and am defo not asking that fat fuck!
I had a boss Aldi one called La Soie that was an actual dupe of La Mer but they only stocked it over Christmas and I’ve just used my last drop! Any good ones??
Also mascara recommendations please - I had false lashes on and stupidly ripped them out in a nark and now have baldly eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Soz to derail - Kate stinks and Berry is a shit name!
Please don't judge me, but I've started putting the laneige lip mask under my eyes before bed🙂 I have such dehydrated eyes and it's helped and my under eyes are no longer creasing. I'm sure they have actual eye creams I should probably look for one...

Edited because of extreme typos lol.
---
I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!
Tatti lash clusters are good and you can clean them in micellar and re use troll xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Did anyone even win the last one? I reckon it’s the same van🤣🤣 fucking Ponzi scheme ☠ her back is the size of a 5 birth van but in all seriousness who is holding berry while that video is recorded some random fella she doesn’t know 😳 she would leave her kids with the likes of rolf Harris if it meant getting a freebie 😫
I asked this a few weeks back. Apparently someone did win it but I don't think she shared who the winner was.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I had a boss Aldi one called La Soie that was an actual dupe of La Mer but they only stocked it over Christmas and I’ve just used my last drop! Any good ones??
Also mascara recommendations please - I had false lashes on and stupidly ripped them out in a nark and now have baldly eyes 🤣🤣🤣
I may be a bit late but I swear by this mascara - pricey but very very worth it troll x

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils | Voluminous | YSL Beauty UK

• Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Thanks for all the recommendations trolls the OGs in skincare unlike flat tits, will be starting with the La Roche, boots allergy is setting her off again!

wasnt expecting to see her greasy moonface on my phone screen this early, made me recoil 😅
GP used to give La Roche on prescription, so ask. My little one reacted awfully to other suncream.

• Wow
  • Heart

Melj71

Chatty Member
Have Barry's allergies CMP or whatever actually been diagnosed by the team at Arrowe Park?

chattycatty

VIP Member
Please don't judge me, but I've started putting the laneige lip mask under my eyes before bed🙂 I have such dehydrated eyes and it's helped and my under eyes are no longer creasing. I'm sure they have actual eye creams I should probably look for one...

Edited because of extreme typos lol.
---

Tatti lash clusters are good and you can clean them in micellar and re use troll xx
Like please tell me this works because this 44 year old needs help 🤣

• Heart

Itsmee

Uklash serum and Mac extended play gigablack mascara... Actual witchcraft and the mascara is on offer on look fantastic for a tenner 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7

plonkington

VIP Member
Thanks for all the recommendations trolls the OGs in skincare unlike flat tits, will be starting with the La Roche, boots allergy is setting her off again!

wasnt expecting to see her greasy moonface on my phone screen this early, made me recoil 😅

Reactions: 7