Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

button moon

VIP Member
How often has poor wee Barry been cuddled and left in the house in the last few weeks and now she is mother earth.. what a bloody joke.

Reactions: 10

gigi_93

VIP Member
Aren’t the Doonas dangerous? I’ve seen loads on tiktok saying you should never use them

Reactions: 9

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
No wonder Olive put mud in the biscuits Kate (even though I’m not sure I believe it happened) when you’re forcing her to wear floral monstrosities too.
Why’s she M&S’s biggest fan all of a sudden?

• Haha

InchSchlong

I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!
I always used to have lash extentions because I have ginger, invisible eyelashes but gave it up a couple of years ago because it was so expensive.
I now (probably, definitely against the advice of trained professionals) do my own lash lift and tint. Costs me less than £4 every 6-8 weeks (using Brow Bomb professional stuff) and they look amazing and go up to my eyebrows!
Fave mascara, when I use it, which is never these days is Estee Lauder Double Wear. Doesn't budge at all!

Edit-spelling

Last edited:

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I am ashamed to say I participated in the lemon bottle fad to try and rid my second chin 🙈 in essence it is marketed as an injection for fat loss, very similar to aqualx but less painful and minimal swelling. It did sweet naf all for me haha!

I believe research has now come out to say that it has no active ingredients that can help with "dissolving fat" and is all a bit of a sham 👀💀
Ah thanks troll! I've always wondered what it was for. Seen people advertising it x

• Heart

InchSchlong

Was stuck in traffic just before by that campervan place on Dunningsbridge. Was the winner ever announced?

Remember when she slept onto of delos van in the storm? Ha
Yes, the winner was announced and there was a recording of them collecting the van.

They are currently running another and haven't used truff yet, Thank god!

plonkington

VIP Member
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Love how she says “century” instead of “sensory”
See the calories counting is going well with fox chocolate chip chocolate coated huge cookies….
Troll!!! She’s in a deficit. Truff deficit is bespoke and exclusive. It her favourite

• Haha

SOJISUB

She’s talking a good game but I couldn’t even walk around a convenience store with my baby in a pram/car seat and that poor baby has spent how much in it the last few days?
I don’t doubt there’s something but it’s not nowhere like she’s making out. Mine lived in a baby carrier before we got them truly sorted out (as do many others! Or constantly being held) x

ETA - when I talk about this, I have 3 children with CMPA/severe reflux over 7 years and following so many pages/forums about it.
Allergies babies aren’t not spoken about 😂 so they are spoken about then FMFL how can a person be so fucking thick, she burns my head out

• Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Sorry to interrupt: Does any kind troll have an ASOS discount code I could use please?

Back on track: Kate Hayes makeup is an unpalatable, homophobic, racist bully. Read the wiki.

• Heart