Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Showed that to my cousin again (the one who has his own jewellery shop in Hatton Garden in London and is an expert in diamonds) and he reconfirmed that this is absolutely not a natural diamond. He said (again) that this is a lab grown stone, it is worth about 2-3k max and that if it was real, it would be worth about 300k and couldn't be worn outside without a security guard as it wouldn't be insured otherwise. No wonder she has never talked about it!
That’s not a lab diamond ever it’s to big for a 3 grand ringand lab diamond look so much better then Katie ring there’s places in Hatton garden that sell lab diamond I follow them on instagram and there so much better then her ring
---
IMG_3770.png

---
Sorry but her skin looks fucking awful, it’s red, patchy, and seriously greasy
What happened to her ear🙄😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
We risked it and last minute booked the weekend away in Cheshire - its so hot!! We've just came in after being out all day in swim gear, I dived straight into the shower 😂 she must be absolutely stinking!!!!

2 things…I doubt she has squeezed into a 12/14…also why is wearing a tshirt/jumper/gilet…I am sat in the garden in vest and shorts…it’s roasting!

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Looks like Truff’s been so busy having glow-up appointments (and forgetting medical appointments for her baby whose health needs were the main focus of last week but apparently no longer) that she's not noticed they're opening The Ivy in Liverpool. How long before she's desperately trying to blag a meal there?
Oh right by my work. Will keep an eyebout for the truffle

• Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
If I was in a restaurant and she was there (perish the thought) with that kid misbehaving. I’d have no qualms about going up to her and telling her to get a grip of her obnoxious little vagina turd. I’d also make a twat of her by informing the whole restaurant she’s also taking the piss bumming a scrounged meal
---
Vagina turd 💀😂

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!
I use the maybelline lash sensational, think I got from someone off here. Could have been Gigi but I didn’t realise maybelline had more than one lash sensational and bought wrong one 😂😂
Deffo recommend this too!

saadd3434

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me her house floor plan? I remember there was one on the wiki but I can’t find it. So where is this new child’s nursery? I thought the third bedroom was matts walk in wardrobe. Does she live in a 3 or 4 bedroom house?

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
TROLL!! Drowning is Olives favourite, didn't you know she's an Olympic swimmer thanks to puddle ducks.

Troops who drink drive with their two kids in the car are mega 🫶
Troll You forgot she’s she’s better at speaking Spanish than Francisco Franco was 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Please don't judge me, but I've started putting the laneige lip mask under my eyes before bed🙂 I have such dehydrated eyes and it's helped and my under eyes are no longer creasing. I'm sure they have actual eye creams I should probably look for one...

Edited because of extreme typos lol.
---

Tatti lash clusters are good and you can clean them in micellar and re use troll xx
I second the tatti lash clusters! Mine last up to a week and after a few tries I’ve mastered getting them on perfect and had so many compliments! You can also get ‘dupes’ aka cheaper versions on Amazon but use the tatti lash glue etc 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Leodog19

VIP Member
“Plans can’t be made”

Since that baby has been born she’s had
- more than one hair appointment
- facial filler consultation and appointment
- a wedding
- a day trip to cbeebies
- more than one mind healing massage