Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
We used La Roche Posay for ages but when I needed a bottle for home and for nursery, I was put out at spending £40+ on suncream.
Boots own (soltan) do a sensitive & allergy kids one which we switched to! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

TanyaTurner2

Wow, what a iconic fail the recent posts/reels are - :the fash-hole tat outfit links, wild filtering and laying it on with a trowel (apt where it'looking like a hod-carrier in the unfiltered real pics) & how difficult the last six weeks has been with B so unwell - epitome of a vile, lying narc?! 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 5

quinzel

VIP Member
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!
I've actually just started getting individual false lashes put on and it's so weird not having to bother with mascara. Not sure it's sustainable long term though as it's £25 a pop!

Reactions: 4

InchSchlong

Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
It may already have been suggested but I use the La Roche Posay Anthelios one for two bespokes. Every other one we tries gave them a rash!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

gigi_93

VIP Member
Anyone know if she’s on tiktok? Weird if she isn’t since that’s the main social media platform these days

Reactions: 3