Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmee

Urghhh I’ve just spent £60 on YSL hahaha I’ll try that one too tho!!!!
Honestly I would recommend the Mac one to everyone I literally use one coat on each eye and my lashes go so long (wish I could upload a pic on here 😩) and I absolutely love the brush on it, I find other brushes are far too big for me and I hate how my lashes stick together with big mascara brushes

Reactions: 6

Rothsey

VIP Member
Not been on here for about 18 months. Couldn’t be arsed with the massive blert anymore. I had to come on and tell you all though that there’s a video on TikTok of the firstborn singing with Haaland in the background on the telly 😂😂 Bit disturbing that I recognised the kid straight away, even after months of not watching her but it’s brilliant 😂

Also - has she really called that kid Berry?
Hello! Welcome back! X

• Heart

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
I am ashamed to say I participated in the lemon bottle fad to try and rid my second chin 🙈 in essence it is marketed as an injection for fat loss, very similar to aqualx but less painful and minimal swelling. It did sweet naf all for me haha!

I believe research has now come out to say that it has no active ingredients that can help with "dissolving fat" and is all a bit of a sham 👀💀
I was recommended it but I asked about it on here several threads ago and got a decidedly negative response, so I'm glad I saved my money!

InchSchlong

Might have missed my earlier post we used this but £££££ boots own do a sensitive & allergy and we’ve had no issues! And a lot cheaper xxx
I did see your post as I was catching up. We've tried this one and the youngest still came out in a rash! It's so frustrating that his skin only likes the most expensive one 😂

loveanatter

VIP Member
My fav mascara is still Maybelline sky high! And I just got a 3 pack in Costco for $12 🤣 tempted by the mac one though 👀

I can’t get over how old she looks. It jars me when I’m reminded of her age because she’s always been in her 40s to me

(Clarification: 40s is NOT old but she’s meant to be 32 or somethin)
Love the Mac one but I do think Maybelline come close. Especially if you buy the one with the curve brush!

Reactions: 5

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Jesus Christ allergy baby. Allergic to her shite 😴😴

trolls I need some help, my little bespoke seems to have her skin set off by suncream and the terrible mother I am has just worked it out after suffering with heat rash almost all last summer because her skin can’t sweat properly , we’ve tried a few different brands over the last yeah or 2 but I’m stuck! Any help appreciated 🙏🏻

p.s still cracking up about her clean girl era meaning she washed 😂
Same happened to my son when he was young, his wee face went all blotchy and red. I tried, and still use, Garnier and it was fine for him. I buy the sensitive one for me and him (he's now 20 lol) and he's not had any reaction to is. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 5