Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of these stories are so sad. ☹ I wish children went to those that deserved them and not those that didn’t (cough cough)
But imagine being one of Kate’s close friends and watching this. Like she literally cannot think of anyone but herself, yet posts her life to 180K. It’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve got a friend who’s had numerous losses and failed rounds of IVF - £40k upwards has been spent and she’s now at the stage where she’s resigning herself to being too old and I felt horrendous when I was pregnant I was so worried about telling her and down played every single thing about it in her company, from the complaints to the excitement because I thought it’s just not fair that it’s all come fairly easily to me and I’m lucky enough to have a healthy pretty easy pregnancy (even with GD!!). I saved any moans for other friends that I knew wouldn’t be triggered by it. It’s not about not owning your truth or whatever shite she will say it is but about having some respect for other people, including one of her so called best friends who’s probably having to grit her teeth and sit on her hands not to punch her in her ungrateful gob. Oh and I reckon the baby’s cuter looking with a dummy because it hides the nose which is the image of Kate’s. She’s bound to go bald too so I’m sure will spend all summer in turbans and sun hats to keep up the aesthetic. I hope she chokes on her gifted roasties today!
I hate them things on a baby’s head they look so uncomfortable.
Baby jost come out of your womb why can’t she keep it nice & comfortable without the head bands & wooly itchy jumpers

Reactions: 18
Aside from the GD what exactly has she got to be saying was hell? She got pregnant very soon into her “fertility journey” it’s a girl which you can tell she wanted and the baby is now here and they’re both healthy. She was bouncing round baby shops getting free shite, numerous baby shopping “hauls” and however many parties etc she went to while pregnant. Seems she had a nice easy ride to be honest wtf is she even on about

Reactions: 33
Reading all your stories about your or people you know’s struggles to conceive my heart goes out to you all. I don’t know how Truff can look at herself in the mirror without feeling absolute shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Miss Piggy should really treat herself to a nose job this summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The new baby is a dream and sleeping wonderfully, but her under eye bags tell a different story.

Reactions: 18
Poor baby berry being referred to as Nana June reincarnated duck me 🙄

IMG_8194.jpeg

Then duck me then ‘big girl’ olive screeeeching in scouse 🙈 😂😂

IMG_8195.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
God I would have been out of that restaurant so fast if they let a kid up with a microphone. As if having gobby Truff there wouldn’t be off putting enough

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fucks sake drag the poor kid up to the mic and film her singing while the rest of the restaurant has to listen to her mumbling and Truff taking over. I'd have been fuming if I'd paid to eat there and been stuck listening to that nonsense.

Reactions: 39
6 days post planned c-section (general anesthetic as I didn't have a great pregnancy) I collapsed in the kitchen making the tea thinking I was absolutely fine. That was all I'd done, make the tea and it was just too much for me. I know everyone is different but wtf... I'm a bit triggered by her content right now tbh

• Heart
6 days post planned c-section (general anesthetic as I didn't have a great pregnancy) I collapsed in the kitchen making the tea thinking I was absolutely fine. That was all I'd done, make the tea and it was just too much for me. I know everyone is different but wtf... I'm a bit triggered by her content right now tbh
She forced herself to go to a garden rave 9 days post "emergency" section, there isn't anything she won't do for the grammmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else find this disrespectful to the singer and the other diners in the restaurant? A professional singer has a job to do, not organise kids karaoke and people will have paid for entertainment as well as a meal. I would never think to allow my children do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Does anyone else find this disrespectful to the singer and the other diners in the restaurant? A professional singer has a job to do, not organise kids karaoke and people will have paid for entertainment as well as a meal. I would never think to allow my children do this.
🥺🫶entitled🫶🥺

Reactions: 31

I’m just a lurker on this thread but had to comment. I’m also triggered by her behaviour. My c section recovery was the most difficult and painful experience of my life.

I was also on crutches for a lot of my pregnancy and in constant pain. I only ever complained to my husband and mum because some of my friends had been through several rounds of unsuccessful ivf, another had a baby born sleeping 😞 I don’t know how Naomi can see her as a friend after that 9 months of hell comment and her behaviour throughout this pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I owned that restaurant I'd be fuming...sit your little tit down.
They've no doubt paid the entertainer, who is now distracted by olive the little smeg. I'm sure that's not why she was hired. She'll be caught between her 'contract' and not upsetting the customer.
I love my kids but I don't want them screeching when I'm eating, let alone listen to anyone else's kids. When will these companies start fuckin her off. Anyone who entertains big truck, Mary and them bleeping kids is someone I would actively avoid. I just can't comprehend it.

Reactions: 40
All of you saints that down play your pregnancy’s or just generally think of those who are struggling before you speak, are all absolutely amazing and we appreciate you so much 👏🏼❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.