Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha bet she booted off getting put on a ward and not a private room! Not so special are you Katie Jane 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ha bet she booted off getting put on a ward and not a private room! Not so special are you Katie Jane 🤣🤣
This made me absolute howl......I've had a private room both times...no idea how..but it's not a flex tbf. She acts like some sort of celebrity and she's there in her tacky PJ's on a shared ward...hahaha fat tits. God I dislike her and her galios. Honestly she's insufferable. bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes switched off replies on her stories too… wonder if its anything to do with the fact she couldn’t even go a full week since the birth of baby beryl without a bev and doesnt want to be called out?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s actually wired - baby 5 days old and she has ONLY been out twice and already on the bevvy! Berry interesting for somebody who had such a terrible fertility journey… you would almost think she had been lying about that 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Right I might sound a bleep here, but I don't actually care, when my first born met their sibling I was 100% focused on them. Her first thought is to film it. Yes, the video will be nice in a few years time to look back on, but you were not present! You didn't feel it or be involved in it. She's got a mental illness. It's all for the Internet. I honestly think she had a mental disorder and I don't think she should be in charge of children. A jumper on a baby for the gram? Wowza.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Right I might sound a bleep here, but I don't actually care, when my first born met their sibling I was 100% focused on them. Her first thought is to film it. Yes, the video will be nice in a few years time to look back on, but you were not present! You didn't feel it or be involved in it. She's got a mental illness. It's all for the Internet. I honestly think she had a mental disorder and I don't think she should be in charge of children. A jumper on a baby for the gram? Wowza.
The thing is, there was already somebody else filming so why did she have to also film? Poor Olive has just walked in, no greeting from her mum or even a hug. Just a phone straight in her face, it's dead tight 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Totally this. Someone was already recording it for her so why the need to watch it thru a phone. Its so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel for Olive watching that back one day. It’s a super cute video of Olive really she looks so excited but why can’t Kate be excited to see her to ask her up for a great big hug and then look at the baby together, why has she got her phone in her face without even a hello!? One day, when instagram is that thing we all remember from years ago, she (and loads of other crappy influencers) are going to regret living every precious memory from behind their phone for the sake of content when all their kids remember is seeing the back of their mum’s phone.

Reactions: 39
Imagine wanting to drink a massive glass of wine when you still have the tubes hanging out your body post major abdominal surgery 😫😫😫

Is this worse than a garden rave at 9 days old??

Kitchen wine sesh at 5 days old complete with surgery drains 🤢🤢🤢 it makes me feel physically ill

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
🍓🫐🫒 these look horrible together

She’s bad for drinking already, she can’t just wait can she
But I hope Mary wasn’t drinking aswel,
hope there was someone sensible looking after baby Barry

the whole 9months of hell has pissed me of the head
probably the only reason she thinks it was hell is because she couldn’t eat what she wanted and couldn’t drink

Reactions: 20
I have CRINGED so hard watching the sisters meeting video when KHs face is obscured by a fuckin MOBILE PHONE!
WHY IS SHE WATCHING THIS LIVE INTERACTION THROUGH A SCREEN????

Takes away all intimacy and genuineness of the moment. She absolutely fucked that, head.

Reactions: 40
To be fair I had a glass of fizz when my little one was about 5-6 days old - I felt great, some visitors had brought it over, I don’t see the big deal in a glass of whatever so long as you’re not cosleeping but her attitude of having “9 months of hell” just stinks. She had GD, it’s probably done her a favour and stopped her from gaining as much weight as she would have done, and it’s literally 10 weeks of not stuffing her face and that’s about it, she’s not had any debilitating illnesses and she’s had plenty of opportunity to go and grab all her freebies, had holidays, bespokely dreamy baby showers and baby moons etc. She is one ungrateful hunchback she really is.

• Heart
The thing is, there was already somebody else filming so why did she have to also film? Poor Olive has just walked in, no greeting from her mum or even a hug. Just a phone straight in her face, it's dead tight 😞
Yes that's exactly what I thought! I've only got the one so never done the sibling introduction thing, but I'm confident I'd be looking forward to seeing my eldest after having been away from them for probably a day and night, and wanting to give them a cuddle and make everything lovely. But no, filming reels is more important in her world. Absolute show she is.
---
To be fair I had a glass of fizz when my little one was about 5-6 days old - I felt great, some visitors had brought it over, I don’t see the big deal in a glass of whatever so long as you’re not cosleeping but her attitude of having “9 months of hell” just stinks. She had GD, it’s probably done her a favour and stopped her from gaining as much weight as she would have done, and it’s literally 10 weeks of not stuffing her face and that’s about it, she’s not had any debilitating illnesses and she’s had plenty of opportunity to go and grab all her freebies, had holidays, bespokely dreamy baby showers and baby moons etc. She is one ungrateful hunchback she really is.
I really cringed over the 9 months of hell! I had a couple of issues in my pregnancy that meant I was in pain for most of it and couldn't do much about it, and believe me my husband and my best mates heard allllll about it, BUT I was so restrained about what I put on socials because there's someone in MarriedAGoth's family who genuinely struggled with fertility, tried everything, for years and years, and it just never happened for them, and I knew they would have killed to be in my position. She's no doubt got followers with v similar stories but she can't have the consideration not to complain about this fertility struggle rainbow pregnancy all over her stories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"Nine months of hell" ...wow.
I'm sure Naomi would love to be given a chance at those 9 months, hell.
Shes a disgrace.

• Heart
My days is it even sure - "I love you Berry much" - ham-fist gripping Bez face and the close-up, not even a week old & then the promo for the Baby Event - what a vile, shallow, smug, grifting narcissist, it needs either Sectioning or cancelling pronto, truly shameless show-boating/boasting scum at this point?!

Reactions: 15
I have CRINGED so hard watching the sisters meeting video when KHs face is obscured by a fuckin MOBILE PHONE!
WHY IS SHE WATCHING THIS LIVE INTERACTION THROUGH A SCREEN????

Takes away all intimacy and genuineness of the moment. She absolutely fucked that, head.
I thought exactly this. Live in the moment and enjoy it. How weird.

Reactions: 16
Surely we aren't the only people that saw her filming and thought wow! She doesn't interact with her children except through a phone. I'm super intrigued how her kids will develop. Olives speech is already an indicator of how little they interact/speak with her. It's not great for a 3 year old. Berry is about to be pimped out for every freebie possible and then discarded for the "wedding". Sad.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.