Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Im not bothered about the followers and likes”

well thats a lie because shes flat out posting on the grid these days because she’s gained a few extra likes, only 54 new followers though….pathetic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let’s just remember she kept up this pretence last time, garden rave at 9 days, breastfeeding whatever. She then talked about how bad infection she got. She hasn’t learned a thing!

Reactions: 31
She's one of those mums that forces her kid on everyone and they all secretly bleeping hate it.
Exactly this! Shes about to find out how your "friends" don't give a tit when you've got 2+ kids tagging along, her invites will suddenly dry up 🤣

Reactions: 22
Glad to see she’s focused on her new baby, tucked under her arm like a clutch bag 🙄

Reactions: 24
Fully here for olive being a main troll asking her ma why she’s still got a gut, imagine she turns into a little sergeant major slapping big undies calorific drinks away

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whose jawline is that shape naturally? Even with your head on an angle her features are completely wonky and she’s randomly missing a patch of lip so her picture of her with her newborn baby has clearly been edited to give her a slimmer face. How bleeping sad. How about - if you don’t like the way you look in a photo - don’t share it?! I look like I’ve been hit by a bus in the two photos I’ve got of me straight after my baby was born. I look terrible so you know what I’ve done? Kept them for myself and my husband to look at, and one day my son. Neither of them will care what I look like in it but oh no, Kate has to filter hers to duck and distort her face and then lob the very un Kate Moss-like tits out for the instagram likes. Hun what do you think people expect you to look like? Nothing about that photo surprised me. There was no “insta v reality” because I can see exactly what you look like despite your crap filtering and clever angles. You really don’t fool half the people you think you do so please!
Oh and get a bleeping sofa and a living room so you don’t have to walk around your freezing kitchen feeding your week old baby.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Sorry but a 3 year old doesn’t need a lecture on women’s bodies after pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry but a 3 year old doesn’t need a lecture on women’s bodies after pregnancy.
Nope, just tell her it takes a while for the tummy to shrink back, that's enough at 3! She ties herself in knots trying to prove she's a good mother but she'd do a million times better if she just kept them both off Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I must be a tit mother because my now 4 year old thinks baby's are bought from the shop and we've never acknowledged where mummies round belly went! He's never asked. Obviously isn't the mensa child Trolive is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As much as I can’t stand Mary, he does seem to be the more hands on parent. Never assed about filming things, natural with big O etc. Kate is always just recording.

Olive will remember cute moments with her dad, but memories of her mums face will always have a phone in front of it. Sad.
And. Bottle of wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And saying her stomach never fully went down after Olive, pretty sure that’s just fat

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I've screenshot the rambling comment as she said she "felt amazing". We all know in 2 weeks time it will have been AWFUL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but who gives a flying duck how someone else’s baby is fed? As long as it’s getting fed somehow, it really doesn’t matter. I formula fed my first and breast fed my second - nobody gave a tit. Put your bleeping (non) Kate Moss tits away and go and have a shower and a proper wash, you stinking meff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Fancy having a c section less than a week ago then getting all glammed up for a roast, dragon out your neewborn and pisisngnoff all the customers with your brat screeching down a mic! Just cuddle up on the sofa with a takeaway and enjoy your children and let your body recover! Gotta get all them pics for the gram though don’t you 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.