Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olaf meeting Barry and Truffs on her phone didn’t even say hello to the kid or hug her it’s so weird.
She deffo checked out earlier cause she was on an open ward the poor woman on the background trying to sleep just been blasted on insta to 183K

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Now thats sad. A very special, big moment and she chose to be holding her phone? I remember the day Leslie and Chandler met for the first time - Leslie was in the plastic cot at the side of the hospital bed, fast asleep and I was crouched down at the end of the bed with my arms wide open ready to hug chandler who ran in to me 1000mph ❤ I'd missed him so much. I scooped him up and said do you want to meet your new baby sister and together, with Crapbag, we went over and said hello. Not a phone in sight. It felt so personal and special. I can't imagine filming that moment and sharing with 180k strangers/bots.
I just can’t imagine thinking of filming it. I get that once the moments gone it’s gone but it’s the natural reactions that’s make it, can imagine them having to re film it if Olive didn’t act insta enough and get it right the first time. Keep your free tit Kate, wouldn’t have your life given

Reactions: 26
I can't believe she didn't even say Hello to Olive & just sat filming her,what a vile narcissistic witch she is 😡

Reactions: 34
Olaf meeting Barry and Truffs on her phone didn’t even say hello to the kid or hug her it’s so weird.
She deffo checked out earlier cause she was on an open ward the poor woman on the background trying to sleep just been blasted on insta to 183K
She would have been on the recovery ward for a few hours until she was able to walk again. You do usually get a private room overnight after a section at Arrowe but maybe there wasn’t one available 🤔

Reactions: 8
God just re-watched it again, the whole thing stinks. You just know her fellas been given a direction ‘walk down holding her hand and have someone shoot from behind, make sure she keeps walking so it flows’.

Cause he is PANICKED EVERYTIME Olaf turns around or tried to talk to whoever’s behind them. He keeps reaching for her hand. The whole thing is obviously forced but it makes me nervous to watch it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Those dummies are bloody ridiculous! Poor kid looks like it’s got a dinner plate glued to its face.

• Haha
Now thats sad. A very special, big moment and she chose to be holding her phone? I remember the day Leslie and Chandler met for the first time - Leslie was in the plastic cot at the side of the hospital bed, fast asleep and I was crouched down at the end of the bed with my arms wide open ready to hug chandler who ran in to me 1000mph ❤ I'd missed him so much. I scooped him up and said do you want to meet your new baby sister and together, with Crapbag, we went over and said hello. Not a phone in sight. It felt so personal and special. I can't imagine filming that moment and sharing with 180k strangers/bots.
This is very similar to ours. I was in labour for so so long and ended up having a spinal with forceps delivery. My hubby went straight for our eldest daughter as soon as I was back in the ward as we had missed her so much. I still couldn’t feel my legs so was stuck in bed but she came running to me and I had my arms open wide, think it’s the best hug I have ever received. Then I introduced her to her little sister 🥰

First thing I thought when I saw Truff watching their first meeting through a phone screen was WTF! Especially as someone was already filming the whole thing. Why did the honey monster need to shove the phone in Olive’s face too FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Baby is super cute

but what a kick in the teeth comment to those following her who might be struggling to conceive one baby never mind the warthog describing her second cherished child’s arrival 🙄

9 months of hell 👀

IMG_8190.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Who called that they’d be off out for a roast? 😂
Poor baby being dragged out already.. question is, is it a begged meal…..??

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Baby is super cute

but what a kick in the teeth comment to those following her who might be struggling to conceive one baby never mind the warthog describing her second cherished child’s arrival 🙄

9 months of hell 👀

View attachment 2834438
Why on earth can she not understand that she did not go into labour? Is she really this thick.

Do you think that’s really the first moment Olive meeting her? I would bet she had that filmed after Matt had already brought Olive in, probably coached Olive on her reaction, she’s done it plenty of times before.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just caught up. Two things. One. Baby Berry obviously isn't 'too pure for this world' like big sis Olive. Two. CARBORED!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, just wow, what an entitled piece - "get me a roast" - it wants mf-roasting alright, smug self-adoring vile narc,, bragging and smirking about the latest personalised "girls names" freebie necklace it's grifted, the "BB cream" & state of the Pinocchio-snoz - it is the epitome of a shameless sham-gram-life, pimping children, playing dress-up purely for likes/gifts - seriously hope it had to dip ham-fist into the faux-Chanel and for once actually pay for the roast - relentlessly vapid & vile to core?!

Reactions: 32
I had a miscarriage 11 years ago which gave me PTSD (I nearly died) and as a result I can’t have children. I have a few family members who are really struggling with IVF, one in particular has spent over £20k. This idiot goes on like she’s super famous and the world absolutely adores her. I’m not having she struggled with her fertility, she wasn’t in “labour” she had a planned section and to describe a pregnancy as hell is absolutely pathetic and tone deaf. No one consideration at all for any of her followers (bots 😅) fake scummy witch 🤢🤢🤢 I am raging honest to god!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
She’s defo kept that empty bottle for story posts 🤣
No way can she afford £150 bottle of 🍷

See she’s getting Berry juice used to being dragged around for bummed roasts at 5 hours old

Would you be bleeping arsed !

Reactions: 28
Pretty please let it be cancelled pronto & perm - pure vile smug entitled narc of highest calibre, all built on lies and fakery - brag off back to Bragville - the tone-deaf self-absorbed beheameth, pity the fools at these Companies enabling its grifting and shilling for its show-boating and gloating without a jot of thought or care for it's followers - still can't believe it's not a parody account tbh!! P. S. The Wiki is epic, doing Lords work sharing its sham-life/lies and vileness, and sooooo hilarious!!

Reactions: 23
I’ve got a friend who’s had numerous losses and failed rounds of IVF - £40k upwards has been spent and she’s now at the stage where she’s resigning herself to being too old and I felt horrendous when I was pregnant I was so worried about telling her and down played every single thing about it in her company, from the complaints to the excitement because I thought it’s just not fair that it’s all come fairly easily to me and I’m lucky enough to have a healthy pretty easy pregnancy (even with GD!!). I saved any moans for other friends that I knew wouldn’t be triggered by it. It’s not about not owning your truth or whatever shite she will say it is but about having some respect for other people, including one of her so called best friends who’s probably having to grit her teeth and sit on her hands not to punch her in her ungrateful gob. Oh and I reckon the baby’s cuter looking with a dummy because it hides the nose which is the image of Kate’s. She’s bound to go bald too so I’m sure will spend all summer in turbans and sun hats to keep up the aesthetic. I hope she chokes on her gifted roasties today!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.