Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just a lurker on this thread but had to comment. I’m also triggered by her behaviour. My c section recovery was the most difficult and painful experience of my life.

I was also on crutches for a lot of my pregnancy and in constant pain. I only ever complained to my husband and mum because some of my friends had been through several rounds of unsuccessful ivf, another had a baby born sleeping 😞 I don’t know how Naomi can see her as a friend after that 9 months of hell comment and her behaviour throughout this pregnancy.
I'm a bit relieved I'm not on my own. Hyperenemesis, chronic migraines, bleeding.... it was awful. Spent most of my pregnancy either in a dark room or in hospital. Found the recovery from the section really hard, far harder than my previous vaginal delivery. I couldn't cope with the post section pain at all. I know everyone has different experiences but I honestly can't comprehend her as a person at all! She's absolutely off the scale crazy 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That pic has a smoothing filter on because the deep stretch marks on her tummy are faded....

Reactions: 16
We must be due the gut slapping video soon troops, we’ve had everything else 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hang on... just read her post. No bleeping way was she allowed to have tan on for her section, or nail varnish or her hair down. She's even got a makeup bag next to her. All that for a one bleeping photo for Insta. Wtf, she is dangerous. Who cares what you look like when you've had a baby, no one, absolutely no one. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a prick

Reactions: 35
Been reading here
hi 👋🏻
I thought the exact same thing. She’s addressing what was discussed here. Props to the troll who called it that she’d link her nan’s death to Barry’s birthdate. She’s so predictable because she’s so simple.

There’s something not right with her to post that photo of her feeding. It’s weird as duck. I wouldn’t even think of taking that photo and then dream of sharing that with my family and closest friends on WhatsApp as it’s not appropriate and weird. My mum would think I’d lost the plot and would be seriously concerned about my mental health.

Who is she posting this for?! This thread?! It’s like she has no concept of what is appropriate or normal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The only reason she’s gone out is so she can get all the ‘super women’ and ‘super mum’ comments from strangers who think she’s Amazing for getting up and out
We all know she really just wants to fester in her pit/upside down house but needs the validation from the internet that she’s ‘doing amazing’ when majority of us mums just think she looks stupid and selfish. She’s exposed that poor brand new baby to so many germs within less than a week of her being here, passed round to everyone, in and out of restaurants etc it’s just disgusting to be fair. Bet she was loving all the stares she got at her roast today from the people seeing the brand new baby
Never witnessed someone so selfish and gross ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Right she’s really annoyed me… go and play happy, perfect families, whatever is going on in that head that will think youbut don’t..
1, film in a hospital where other woman are either in a same position or vulnerable and don’t want to be on camera!! 99% won’t have had a manicure blow dry and took a 2week travel case!!
2, Film where staff are about pretty sure she has had no permission to film any content in a unit where woman are at the most vulnerable!! (We leave all dignity at them doors!!)
3, Edit photo’s of yourself when you have not long given birth and looks like you have had 10 Gary’s with your jaw on one side of you face and scary eyes!!
4, crack on and enjoy your precious time instead of posting tit pics.. we all know a baby fed is best.. all your doing is promoting the free breast feed equipment you got ‘given’ instead of bullshitting your 180k followers saying your doing both.. just own it!!
we all think our kids our beautiful.. but yours aren’t any better!! You not any better!! Just pipe down and enjoy your girls!!
5, stop turning on/ off you likes numbers!! PATHETIC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
The only reason she’s gone out is so she can get all the ‘super women’ and ‘super mum’ comments from strangers who think she’s Amazing for getting up and out
We all know she really just wants to fester in her pit/upside down house but needs the validation from the internet that she’s ‘doing amazing’ when majority of us mums just think she looks stupid and selfish. She’s exposed that poor brand new baby to so many germs within less than a week of her being here, passed round to everyone, in and out of restaurants etc it’s just disgusting to be fair. Bet she was loving all the stares she got at her roast today from the people seeing the brand new baby
Never witnessed someone so selfish and gross ever!
Everything she does is for validation. She's exceptionally shallow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s mad that she’s had fanny tightening, gastric band boobs in boobs out and turkey teeth but still has the nose
I know! I’ve always thought that too. For someone so vain, why hasn’t she got her comedy nose done? She filters/contours it to duck so why not get it done. No one would blame her for it, if that was my nose, I’d get it done too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just catching up and I’m full on vibrating laughing at that recap 🤣🤣 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she really had her fanny done??? Must have missed that one!
Yeah it was on a thread years ago, Liam Hincks said something mean about her and vag and then the next thing, she got it done.

If you type his name into tattle search, you’ll get a few posts x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Now she’s saying she felt amazing after birth but a few days ago she was saying it wasn’t great!! Chats shite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought the exact same thing. She’s addressing what was discussed here. Props to the troll who called it that she’d link her nan’s death to Barry’s birthdate. She’s so predictable because she’s so simple.

There’s something not right with her to post that photo of her feeding. It’s weird as duck. I wouldn’t even think of taking that photo and then dream of sharing that with my family and closest friends on WhatsApp as it’s not appropriate and weird. My mum would think I’d lost the plot and would be seriously concerned about my mental health.

Who is she posting this for?! This thread?! It’s like she has no concept of what is appropriate or normal.
I know what way did she word that tits out picture ‘my girls sent this in the group chat’.
Is she pretending she has friends that close to her that she sat there topless infront of them and they’ve casually took a pic of her and sent it into ‘the gang’.
Has she duck.

She’s made her fella take that so she can pretend she’s breast feeding. Then she’s edited the duck out of it and uploaded it for this fuckin weird praise women who breastfeed their babies and share their tits online seem to crave.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On the ale last night then “breast feeding” this morning - forgive me for my ignorance, but what’s the deal with breast feeding after drinking alcohol?

In fact drinking while you have drains hanging out of your c-section, thinning blood and over exertion are her favourite though. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How insensitive of olive to fat shame her mum thank god Katie put her straight !!

IMG_8198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.