Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I can’t stand Mary, he does seem to be the more hands on parent. Never assed about filming things, natural with big O etc. Kate is always just recording.

Olive will remember cute moments with her dad, but memories of her mums face will always have a phone in front of it. Sad.

Reactions: 42
The recap 🤣🤣 absolute top drawer @BirkenheadTranny 👏🏼.
Berry June I still can’t with that name 🙄.
It sounds like she’s putting a hit out on people called June.
Granted she wanted to include Nan in the window but Dottie June was right there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I can’t stand Mary, he does seem to be the more hands on parent. Never assed about filming things, natural with big O etc. Kate is always just recording.

Olive will remember cute moments with her dad, but memories of her mums face will always have a phone in front of it. Sad.
Matt has always seemed the better parent. He's always holding hands with Olive and chatting to her, Kates always behind them filming things with 🥹🥺🫶👨‍👩‍👦 and not making any actual memories with Olive.

Reactions: 30
Even at the swimming baths she still can help but post. She's mentally unwell.

Reactions: 22
I feel for Olive watching that back one day. It’s a super cute video of Olive really she looks so excited but why can’t Kate be excited to see her to ask her up for a great big hug and then look at the baby together, why has she got her phone in her face without even a hello!? One day, when instagram is that thing we all remember from years ago, she (and loads of other crappy influencers) are going to regret living every precious memory from behind their phone for the sake of content when all their kids remember is seeing the back of their mum’s phone.
These make me feel better cos I’m so rubbish of taking photos n videos of my kid

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now thats sad. A very special, big moment and she chose to be holding her phone? I remember the day Leslie and Chandler met for the first time - Leslie was in the plastic cot at the side of the hospital bed, fast asleep and I was crouched down at the end of the bed with my arms wide open ready to hug chandler who ran in to me 1000mph ❤ I'd missed him so much. I scooped him up and said do you want to meet your new baby sister and together, with Crapbag, we went over and said hello. Not a phone in sight. It felt so personal and special. I can't imagine filming that moment and sharing with 180k strangers/bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I honestly despise every fibre of her being. I can’t have kids due to endometriosis and it broke my heart for a while yet I see this bleep bang on about her infertility journey and 9 months of hell… I just can’t

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I honestly despise every fibre of her being. I can’t have kids due to endometriosis and it broke my heart for a while yet I see this bleep bang on about her infertility journey and 9 months of hell… I just can’t
Sorry to hear that, she’s such an insensitive ogre. Got more brain cells than self awareness and we all know she’s thick as chicken mints. Her shoe size is double her IQ.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The music and lyrics over the video berry apt, you are my constant content. 🤣 And deffo signed herself out sharing a ward with normal people who will be classed as trolls by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Berry.!!! Not berry please tell me it’s a nick name or something.! There really haven’t called her that.! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long before she miss spells her name (because we all know she can’t spell and never reads over what she writes) and writes Barry 🤣🤣🤣 oh I can’t wait that will make me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I absolutely can't believe they have to sit in the conservatory because the moses basket won't fit in the living room 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.