Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he just wants normality really, deffo had enough of her shite.
My fella would tell me to piss off if I said I filming him passing me a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️
These aren’t even snapshots of a millisecond- he actually hasn’t smiled on a video in a while
I am crying, he looks bleeping shattered from being dragged from opera bar and grill to the beach to B&Q all while being on this “maternity” leave where he has to work constantly throughout?

He also looks like he’s had enough of her bull tit

“Good morning all my mommas” you’re not a bleeping mumfluencer, you’re a boss babe CEO MUA account - make your mind up because 99% of your followers aren’t following for “mummy” content, they’re most likely young girls interested in make up. Make seperate mummy account and post your shite on there

P.S. my friend said her midwife said swaddling is a big no so is THM sharing wrong information again??

Reactions: 16
I am crying, he looks bleeping shattered from being dragged from opera bar and grill to the beach to B&Q all while being on this “maternity” leave where he has to work constantly throughout?

“Good morning all my mommas” you’re not a bleeping mumfluencer, you’re a boss babe CEO MUA account - make your mind up because 99% of your followers aren’t following for “mummy” content, they’re most likely young girls interested in make up. Make seperate mummy account and post your shite on there

P.S. my friend said her midwife said swaddling is a big no so is THM sharing wrong information again??

That's the thing when you're asking for baby advice on a make up account 🤦‍♀️ be like me taking me washing machine to a garage to fix 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes they tell you not to swaddle now!!!! The stupid moron sleepy heads aren't safe but let's swaddle baby olive in a cat bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are still team Dena?
[/QUOTE]
Don't get why when she said we're trolls an bullies? Not alright for THM to say it but alright for her ? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My fella would tell me to piss off if I said I filming him passing me a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️
These aren’t even snapshots of a millisecond- he actually hasn’t smiled on a video in a while
I know can you imagine planning a baby with someone that you've never even lived with? How and why has that happened! They'd only ever spent the weekend and holidays together when the duck did let's have a baby come up in that? Just proves that THM was so desperate to show salad fingers she was moving on quicker than her. Weird you don't have a baby with someone who you don't know you can even live with bad move dello

Reactions: 6
THM accused Dena of being on here an she said you’ve just brought up the shop on the phone then I’m getting screenshots saying it’s been posted there.

I sent her screenshots and explained what a troll is we are not bullies every day that THM falls out with someone she accuses them of being here.

She then said girls from here have been sending her stuff and she gets we don’t agree.

she’s fewmmmiinnnggg

Because of the mis-leading posts the photos are staged like hers and her clients think she’s back there, she says it’s not fair just paint the wall back white and we’ll leave it at.

Dena’s friend messaged snarlin to book and they made out it was Dena that’s working there.

she’s being lovely to me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We are still team Dena?
Don't get why when she said we're trolls an bullies? Not alright for THM to say it but alright for her ? 😬
[/QUOTE]
I think she said that she’s not a troll or a bully... I can’t remember exactly though. I still can’t get over the fact that Dena was sent here by KH! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂they say a picture speaks a thousand words, they might only have been in his head, but his demeanour said it all.

Reactions: 5
I know can you imagine planning a baby with someone that you've never even lived with? How and why has that happened! They'd only ever spent the weekend and holidays together when the duck did let's have a baby come up in that? Just proves that THM was so desperate to show salad fingers she was moving on quicker than her. Weird you don't have a baby with someone who you don't know you can even live with bad move dello
Suppose it’s always a rush when the sole reason you want a baby is for the gram/for likes! Oh and to trap your man cause you don’t want him out of your sight

Reactions: 6
To be fair, the swaddle advice is so odd. You get handed your baby after a section like a little burrito. Every midwife that helps you comes n swaddles then tight, then before you go and have your little well baby check they tell you swaddling isn’t recommended 🤯

Reactions: 11
Can we just take a minute to discuss how cheap and tacky that ‘wannabe posh’ cutlery is? Bet she’ll try and call it her ‘silverware’ or it’s painted gold so ‘gold ware’. Wonder if she dropped the idea of finding a velvet case for it and realised she sounded a prat?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BFC774FE-4241-4C4C-BDE3-D1C184D77860.jpeg

the way she’s got her hand out to grab it and he puts it down on the counter :confused:
must be fed up of having a camera in his grid constantly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I swear down she told all her 154k followers last week he was on Matt leave 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
He’s fully had enough of her hasn’t he, I’ll give that relationship till the kids one if that

Reactions: 15
That’s bleeping brutal the way he moves the drink away from her hand and puts it on the table instead 😂😂😂 Says it all that he’s in his work gear three days after his ‘Matt’ leave started.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.