Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a bleep filming him getting her a drink. Like she’s a queen with that fancy knife and fork set 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just Stumbled across some more comedy gold photo editing..

Cheryl shared the unedited one..
She shared the size 6 version 😂
Pepperami probably did that deliberately after THM yet again mentioned how good Cheryl looks even though she’s ancient and 40 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

KHM shared the size 6 version 😂

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Stop it my FOMO IS MAKING ME CRY. 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Look at the caption on the one Cheryl shared, “emotional, impatient, dumb Blonde” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Creased me this, classic example of when girls (and 40 year olds) share pics where they look good instead of the mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chezza can’t even believe that’s what she Really looks like as she saw the size 6 KHM upload first!

Absolutely nothing wrong with the size KHM is just saying it’s edited from around 14 to a 6 with slenderman legs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When lockdown happened...dena and a few others asked the question to the two owners about paying there room rent....to be told you all still have to pay regardless. Dena and a few others asked how is that possible as they have no work and cheryl piped up and said its business you pay and that she was sick of the conversation so replied with a text of yous are all MUTED! Dena and a few others have left because of that reason. Dena and a few others where asking about options as in a reduction as such as they had no income.
This is no suprise. They have no idea how to run a business with honesty and integrity. It will be their downfall. Remember who you kick on your way up and you’ll be kicked harder on your way back down!

Reactions: 9

Our Kate loves a flare 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's Denas name on Insta so I can have a snoop please girls
thecontourclub_liverpool

I can’t believe I’m going to miss out on all this unfolding today. 😭😭 My knobhead son has forgot the bloody pin for his iPhone so I have to go to the metro centre to the Apple shop for help. If any tattlers are there I will be the one with a tattle tattoo on the nape of my neck. 🤣😂
Give me a cheeky wink, I’ll be in me over sized pink scruffy gown with Chanel & Bentley in tow. 😇
Good luck with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Chez you are 40🤣
She’s fuckin sat there like Henry the 8th surrounded by food and he’s in his work gear bringing more drinks over 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Your pregnant not bleeping paralysed 😂.. lazy fuckin slob! Her farts must fuckin HUM.
omg I wish I knew you in real life yano. You talk exactly the same as me. I wonder if I do know you I wouldn’t be surprised 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
She most certainly did 😂

oh & Chezza, THM needs another 150k celebration plate of gestational diabetes when you get a sec, she’s reached 150k........again 😂
I can’t even go Bot hunting to bring her numbers down more, (like I do for Hinchy) cos she blocked me 🙁

• Wow
Oh she’s just shared the WhatsApp convo over the room! ☕

The red rant / tears video is surely gonna make an appearance today

Reactions: 10
I better get working on our recap for the next thread gonna take me all fuckin day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.