Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all of you funny fuckers.🥳🥳 I see the Queen of cranks is back on the urinal throne Deflecting. 😂😂
Always consistent with being predictable, oh and all the other tit show she spins to her court. 🤪🙄
No wonder she sits on a bog!

Reactions: 7
Oh my it's took me a million years to catch up but phew 😂 so Kate and chipolata head get on me tits to no end they've always be patronising, rude, slaggy off types and I'm sure people who rent off them or whatever know this and witness it themselves in the Beverly Hills inspired salon hahahahahaha! Then they do the dirty on them just happens to be someone who's going to stick up for themselves. I did think it was dena doing the lifts still but that was because the post was like bum girls backkk you would just assume it dena but duck me what an industry to be in? Public slanging matches about painting over a bleeping wall mural. It's not art or designed me cousin got a tattoo in shagamuff once up her leg that looked like that. It's just some bleeping paint all these people who are going on about Boris ruining their industry? Doing a pretty good job of that yourselves fighting over well I'm not sure is it the misleading post or painting the wall because all I got from dena was I wanted to paint the wall and it looks as if I'm still working here (again I do see what she means about the post they did for the record) also dena brushed over the bridal shop very quickly it weren't as black and white as that. The brides didn't understand why her being given 48 hours notice to move out the shop which again very naughty but why wouldn't you return the deposits then as no dresses were ordered? Or why didn't she just carry on with the orders and say there's going to be a delay? And your fitting might be in my bleeping living room soz because the landlords been a nob head? A landlord frog marching you out of a rented build has nothing to do with brides. I mean if the shop would have burnt to the ground or someone stole everything id understand why she might not be able to hand deposits back or fulfill orders totally! I like dena stuck up for herself against the Mitchell brothers but throwing bullies and trollz around when she was actually getting support from you all was just THM move sorry. So when did Kate trade dj Indesit in? And has baby olive got a new baby daddy already? Because that weren't matty on the beach last night a big give away was the crusty shorts weren't stuck to him! Anyway youve all had me screaming laughing catching up now I'm back in work I have loads of pages to catch up on each time I love it 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here’s what she should do;
1: get someone in or let dena in to paint the wall white.
2: make another post/ statement saying booty lifts are back (she can always blame her dyslexia, saying she got her words mixed up) “ladies our booty lifts are back and not our booty lift lady is back. Unless of course the girl doing the booty lifts was there before lock down in which case “technically” it’s correct, she is back.
3: don’t bring up things from people’s past, especially if yours isn’t squeaky clean.
4: stop causing drama, it’s not healthy.
5: go away and have your baby, spend time bonding and being a family.
Here ends the lesson! It’s quite simple really, and may just get her out of trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh and she said no to a sleepy head because it weren't safe but yes to a big chunky knitted thing for in the cot? That makes sense I suppose🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll give her 2 nights of no sleep before she buckles and requests a sleepyhead!
I guess the empty cot thing just applies to the on in their room because the one in the picture still has that knitted instaworthy death trap in it 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see daddy DIY is back at work already!!! 😂 Sick of her tit. Also, why has she got leaves in her cup?!

Reactions: 15
Why has she filmed DJ dirty dick passing her a drink like he’s a bleeping servant! Wish he’d poured it over her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How staged was that video of DD giving her a drink I thought he was going to throw it at her for her videoing tit again!! Thought he wasn’t working now? Ha can’t wait to get away from the honey monster can you DD

Sleepyheads are the best just saying 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So now she’s on about an empty cot but was proper salty to everyone who tried to tell her that on her other cot post with the knitted thing 🙄

Reactions: 9
Go on the lullaby trust like every other mum! I don’t know about anyone else but I was directed here by my midwife when I was 8 weeks pregnant and told to learn about safe sleeping?! Why are you asking complete strangers about what’s safe for your daughter to sleep in? I AM HEALTH VISITOR got no tips for you??? Swear she does these posts on purpose you know, surely no one can be that thick
Yet shes happy to put her baby in that death trap of a dog bed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So has THM accused Dena of being on here? How do we know this? How have I missed that 😂
Kinda low key pissed off that Dena thinks we are all bullies and trolls when we have the same opinion as her of KHM😳🥴🥴🥴🥴😂
Deena posted it on her story last night

Reactions: 1
Being away with the kids is really messing up my tattle time guyyyzzzz 😭 slow down 🤣

Ok so sorry if I'm going over old stuff here but....
I know loads of people in the beauty game, they have to work so hard to build a reputation and gain a client base, I'm not surprised Dena is fuming! She came across very well though, no name calling, no tears, no personal threats just the facts and you could tell it was a last resort to put these stories on. What they've done to her is just plain bleeping cheeky I'm made up shes spoken out and hopefully she takes it further as she seems like she's got her head screwed on.

#freematt on the beach - FFS

All that cot stuff for its 54 cots, ask I am health visitor, I am midwife, I am your Ma, I am Cheryl who is 40 btw or I am your cousin Hollie.....surely all would be a little more experienced than 1000000000s of internet strangers who follow you for blusher tips 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

P.S would totally ask you lot of internet strangers for advice 🤣😘🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.