Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never posted them to fat shame her, I don’t agree with that but to basically post as a completely different person is so annoying. What type of role model is that to 150k people 😡
She fat shames herself - we don’t need to. There’s putting on a filter so your skin looks better but she’s reckoning on she’s a completely different body shape

Reactions: 2
I hate getting my photo took, always have and always will. The biggest compliment tho is when folk say your photo doesn’t do you justice and your prettier in real life. 🥳🥳
I used to hate folk saying that but I would rather have that every time than folk laughing behind my back at how much I must filter the duck out of a photo of me.
They say always be kind!! Surely that is the equivalent of us saying just keep it real lass. I’m relieved I grew up before all this shite. 🥇

Reactions: 17
I’d never call anyone fat and never call anyone ugly. Not my thing. But compare those pictures to her (copied) maternity shoot...it’s insane and needs calling out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.