Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.

*both light up a twirl*

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Queenofthescouse

I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

pearlywhites24

I know dena on a personal level. She is honest as the day is long. She has always been hardworking self motivated and has never relied on anyone for anything. Yes she did have a bridal store and yes the landlord did do her over and if you ask her she would tell you what happened. Kate is just trying to take the light of herself. I actually enquired to oh snarlin about booking in for a bbl and there response was that the girl who does them is back but has changed names and account details for deposits. Im glad Dena has spoken out as I know others in there have left basically being treated like rubbish by those two. Dena could actually sue and I really hope she gives kate a taste of her own medicine. She is vile!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

liverpool245

Girls iv had to cave and send that twat a message from my personal insta, My little boy was stillborn and seeing this daft twat parading round like she does thinking she’s invincible has just riled me up like no other. Iv just told her my story and how selfish and careless she is so I wouldn’t be shocked if she bounces up my path tomorrow with daddy diy in tow then gets on insta crying as per! Iv just watched denas story’s again and it’s sickening that this hard working, respectful girl is getting hate of girls in oh darlin! SHAMEFUL!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
A1F4FEC0-612B-45CD-83A5-11EAEE78B751.jpeg
Kate’s new secret garage front room trying to keep track of Matt’s location, his phone, her thousands of fake followers, Ninja, her many Tattle alias’s, her hashtags, the drama, her free shite and Operas menu updates 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Oh my God! The Contour Club stuff! Fair play to her for calling them out for their shitty behaviour. She better be careful though, as soon as Poppa Paneller has finished installing some 4x4 beading, he’ll be driving her round there so she can go on the bounce again 😂😂😂
He’d get bounced right down my drive if he turned up here the fucking borrower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66