Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS MORNING:::

THM: ARGHH IM STARVIN BABE, MMKKAY.

DELO: FUCKIN GOING WORK IN A MIN GERL, ONLY HAD 4 DAYS MATT LEAVE. DYA WANT CORNFLAKES?

THM: NOT REALLY, FANCY A BIG DIABETES INDUCING FEAST MY KING. MMKAY. I CANT MOVE AN INCH IM FUCKIN MASSIVE LOOK AT ME WALLS SAUSAGES

*holds shovel hands up full of patchy tan and Swamp slime*

THM: *points out the conservatory* SEE ALL THE RUBBLE AND tit IN THE GARDEN THAT WE SHOVED TO ONE SIDE FOR THE TIPEE AT MY BABY SHOWER? MMKAY, GO OUT GRAB ME SOME LEAVES OFF THAT NETTLE BUSH TO ADD INTO ME BREW, MMKAY

DELO: ALRIGHT KATE BUH IM FUCKEN GOING IN A SEC IM ALREADY LATE

*Delo nips into the garden*

THM: (shouts from kitchen) OH, I HAVENT CLEANED MAX’S TURDS UP HAVENT HAD TIME IVE HAD 10000 DM’s, WATCH YA STEP!!!

*Delo dodges tit like he’s playing the floor is lava and comes in with bunch of nettles)

THM: I WANT SOME JUUIICE ASWEL THEN YA CAN GO TO WORK - MMKAY?

*Delo slams drink down as seen on insta*
Hahaha I love your scripts, think you need to turn them into a book 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet he just wants normality really, deffo had enough of her shite.
My fella would tell me to piss off if I said I filming him passing me a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️
These aren’t even snapshots of a millisecond- he actually hasn’t smiled on a video in a while
Isn’t he rough when she hasn’t filtered the living tit out of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So as part of my research for some training I’m doing the topic of privacy and data security came up just had a look at the company that shared that ladies details and they have a privacy policy which states they don’t share peoples emails.
Really hope that lady takes it further

• Wow
Reactions: 13
THIS MORNING:::

THM: ARGHH IM STARVIN BABE, MMKKAY.

DELO: FUCKIN GOING WORK IN A MIN GERL, ONLY HAD 4 DAYS MATT LEAVE. DYA WANT CORNFLAKES?

THM: NOT REALLY, FANCY A BIG DIABETES INDUCING FEAST MY KING. MMKAY. I CANT MOVE AN INCH IM FUCKIN MASSIVE LOOK AT ME WALLS SAUSAGES

*holds shovel hands up full of patchy tan and Swamp slime*

THM: *points out the conservatory* SEE ALL THE RUBBLE AND tit IN THE GARDEN THAT WE SHOVED TO ONE SIDE FOR THE TIPEE AT MY BABY SHOWER? MMKAY, GO OUT GRAB ME SOME LEAVES OFF THAT NETTLE BUSH TO ADD INTO ME BREW, MMKAY

DELO: ALRIGHT KATE BUH IM FUCKEN GOING IN A SEC IM ALREADY LATE

*Delo nips into the garden*

THM: (shouts from kitchen) OH, I HAVENT CLEANED MAX’S TURDS UP HAVENT HAD TIME IVE HAD 10000 DM’s, WATCH YA STEP!!!

*Delo dodges tit like he’s playing the floor is lava and comes in with bunch of nettles)

THM: I WANT SOME JUUIICE ASWEL THEN YA CAN GO TO WORK - MMKAY?

*Delo slams drink down as seen on insta*
😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 actually felt like I was in Truffle Towers for a minute then, I could even smell the truffle, stale tan aroma in the air 😂😂

• Haha
Keep rewatching the Henry the 8th story 🤣🤣🤣 it makes me howl!
did anyone notice the beach story last night how DD is pointing to something, then looks to THM and he realises she’s bleeping ignoring him to take a video for the gram 🤣🤣🤣 his face hahahahaha

71941CA6-D3D4-48F4-9DA3-2D961A76B5E8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally cringe at this! Posts she “forgot” to post she made it to 150k follows but the pic shows 154k yet presently she stands at 153k 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who even assed thou!! why say/portray this perfect life and try so hard Kate hun!?! Because your life is full of tit and everyone can see!! Wonder how many of those “followers” she bought... oh and thanks for keeping me entertained girlies you all make me howl!
Can everyone please unfollow her to make it go down!!
We can still see her stuff she’s not private 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If she charges her own family for a Xmas dinner and doesn’t pay her mum a wage during lockdown it’s hardly any surprise she’s continued to take rent from girls at the salon who’ve had no income whatsoever. Dena should of gone in with a small tester pot and smeared it over the wall before leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I’m going to miss out on all this unfolding today. 😭😭 My knobhead son has forgot the bloody pin for his iPhone so I have to go to the metro centre to the Apple shop for help. If any tattlers are there I will be the one with a tattle tattoo on the nape of my neck. 🤣😂
Give me a cheeky wink, I’ll be in me over sized pink scruffy gown with Chanel & Bentley in tow. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I notice that Oh Darlin have changed the wording of their post about the body sculpting to say that there’s a new person joining rather than suggesting Dena is coming back!

• Wow
Before I have to go. 😭😭😭

Katie Hayes#21

I’m not a TROLL & you ain’t having a DOLL so put it right and paint the wall WHITE!!

Reactions: 13
Dena is right, Kate will soon be on with the crocodile tears and playing the victim in this like she always does. I don't think it's fair that someone brought her bridal shop into it though, thats totally irrelevant to what's going on. Kate is a bleep and anyone who feels sorry for her is a bleep too. She don't give a tit about that baby she is carrying so why would she give a tit about anyone other than herself?! I feel sorry for little Trollive having her as a mother. Let's hope Dena brings her down and that crappy robbing salon of hers cuz let's be honest all the make up is tit. Vile little witch she is.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed ohSnarlin are now posting about some LEDs they’ve bought. No doubt there will be an elaborate post pending of the treatment room painted white with some cheeky passive aggressive LED word sign in the room.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.