Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAINT THE ROOM KATE.

Get Matt into the salon to paint it tomorrow - you can stop at B&Q for a photo opp in front of the Farrow and Ball while you get some bespoke white paint mixed up just especially for you, ask them to match it to your teeth, and then he can throw up some panels while he's there.
Don’t forget to add in some shite panelling

Reactions: 2
Girls iv had to cave and send that twit a message from my personal insta, My little boy was stillborn and seeing this daft twit parading round like she does thinking she’s invincible has just riled me up like no other. Iv just told her my story and how selfish and careless she is so I wouldn’t be shocked if she bounces up my path tomorrow with daddy diy in tow then gets on insta crying as per! Iv just watched denas story’s again and it’s sickening that this hard working, respectful girl is getting hate of girls in oh darlin! SHAMEFUL!
I’m so sorry to hear that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A bleeping NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Can't keep up with the soap opera that is THM's life 🙄 would you be arsed?!!! She acts like her tit don't stink when she has the smelliest brown sharks of them all!!!! 💩 It must be exhausting being her, honestly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Dena is not going away from this fight, thank the bleeping lord. These two idiots need knocking down from their cross’s!!!!!

Fraggle Rock idiots, the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
Oh so she’s going to forget the fact that she’s meant to be uploading a video and doing a live today. She honestly can’t keep up with her bullshit

Reactions: 10
Pepperami is probably in the salon quick painting so they can put a pic up on the morning saying how people are causing trouble when it’s changed anyway

Katie has put on her latest story the baby is sassy, like her mumma and she doesn’t want her anywa. Does she mean doesn’t want her any other way?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A bleeping NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*
New arse girl 😂😂 cheeks hurting from laughing here (face ones not arse) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate if your reading this.. flush ya brown sharks away love, no one wants to be greeted by one of those every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Wouldn’t want her anyway” wtf is she on about the illiterate boot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.