Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denas been back on her stories, just show the texts dena, And get solicitor advice 👍🏻
And take them two whoppers to the cleaners 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I for one am LOVIN the contour club, they've messed with the wrong girl this time, like she said she's not some young kid that's going to be bullied or is scared to speak up. Thought it was brilliant that she talked about the phonecall and how she said "I'll deal with the other salon owner, you're pregnant and I don't want to cause you unnecessary stress", that was a VERY clever move.

The only question now is - Red rant or crying video, which one will it be?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So pathetic getting other salon members to message Dena, fight your own battles or here’s another suggestion, admit you’re wrong, do her right and move on. But nah that’s impossible when you have no business sense and are a nasty person. The same salon staff will be leaving soon anyway and will cringe that they ever stood up for her. I literally cannot believe people are like this it actually blows my mind.

Kate and Cheryl are probably too povo to buy some white paint, waiting for b&q to gift it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dena needs to get her arse over here.

She needs to see we're not trolls or bullies or hiding behind fake accounts. We're honest and calling out that daft twit truffles for being the biggest blert ever!

Reactions: 15
Kate and chez are really showing themselves for what they are by staying silent. They’re you’re typical childish bullies. Quick to pop off when people are copying them but it’s fine for them to do it to other people? Get to duck! They are both toxic on the inside. I hope this makes people think twice about basing themselves there in the future. I hope this comes back around and bites them on the arse which they haven’t had BBL on, soz huns

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #21 borrower Matty stealing tools whilst Dena makes Kate and Chez look fools

be kind, it’s my first ever thread suggestion 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Girls iv had to cave and send that twit a message from my personal insta, My little boy was stillborn and seeing this daft twit parading round like she does thinking she’s invincible has just riled me up like no other. Iv just told her my story and how selfish and careless she is so I wouldn’t be shocked if she bounces up my path tomorrow with daddy diy in tow then gets on insta crying as per! Iv just watched denas story’s again and it’s sickening that this hard working, respectful girl is getting hate of girls in oh darlin! SHAMEFUL!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I think Dena may have got her definition of trolls and bullies wrong though 😂 bullies bounce up to young girl’s houses giving tit

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #21 borrower Matty stealing tools whilst Dena makes Kate and Chez look fools

be kind, it’s my first ever thread suggestion 😂
This 💯 percent needs to be the next thread title all hale I Chong twirls 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
PAINT THE ROOM KATE.

Get Matt into the salon to paint it tomorrow - you can stop at B&Q for a photo opp in front of the Farrow and Ball while you get some bespoke white paint mixed up just especially for you, ask them to match it to your teeth, and then he can throw up some panels while he's there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Dena may have got her definition of trolls and bullies wrong though 😂 bullies bounce up to young girl’s houses giving tit
Literally smelling of tit too 🤣🤣🤣 brown turtle heads touching cloth truffle snuffing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.