Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she will go live tonight, I imagine it will be in 24 hours when Dena's posts have disappeared incase anyone mentions it, people won't be able to see what they're talking about.

If i was Dena I would play it on a continual loop until the end of time to do us all a favour, failing that at least until it's all sorted.
Was just thinking that, she needs to twit them on a highlight or do a grid post

Reactions: 4
That look he gives her when he realises she’s not listening to him and is instead looking at herself in her phone is brutal! I’m sure there’s a bit of a shake of the head aswell.

Reactions: 7
Nah, I reckon she knows she’s met her match this time, she’s not some quiet 20yr old mua who will walk away quietly because they’ve threatened to trash her reputation otherwise. Truffle hog will be staying quiet I think, she won’t wanna keep poking the bear.
Dying for someone to message contour club and tell her to ask truffle about the 4K from savers since she’s so keen to bring up peoples history 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t fuckin get over the fact THM has phoned Dena up on the bounce like Dena has done something wrong??😂 Kate is one poisonous drama hungry thick Fucker.

why’s big girl Pepperami so quiet? Not bleeping big and hard now is she letting her pregnant mate run her gob off on the blower

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just can’t fuckin get over the fact THM has phoned Dena up on the bounce like Dena has done something wrong??😂 Kate is one poisonous drama hungry thick Fucker.

why’s big girl Pepperami so quiet. Not bleeping big and hard now is she letting her pregnant mate run her gob off on the blower
She’s probably demanding a public apology or she will go public with the abuse she has received u no playing victim and bullying dena like she did going to that girls door

Reactions: 5
Omg so many pages to catch up on! Olive delamere insta has changed its name to ohsnarlin 😂😂

Reactions: 2
THM is converting all her shadow instas to look like Dena followers and then shes going send messages to herself so it looks like Dena caused HER the stress cause shes now getting fake abuse?

Look out for @IamDena instas 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.