Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha like she wasn’t sat there madly refreshing Instagram to see when she hit 150k 😭😭 why can’t she proof read her posts? Literally the most unprofessional business owner I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #21 Olive, she doesn’t want you but Phil still wants his tools back

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“Forgot abar her phone” but was making phone calls to Dena about Tattle and then making a fake profile to send Dena screen shots 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Kate you are a bad liar, you have an actual problem with reading about yourself and obsession with this site

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t it be far easier to just paint the wall?! Reputation being ruined even further because the pair of them can’t just do the decent and honest thing? Wtf?! I swear they just love the controversy and gossip!

Reactions: 12
How her family don’t say anything to her will always baffle me, my mum would of wigged me in to next week by now if I acted like her.

Reactions: 21
How old does DIY duck face look there.
I bet her drama over the last 2 years has aged him to duck.

Reactions: 10
How her family don’t say anything to her will always baffle me, my mum would of wigged me in to next week by now if I acted like her.
Exactly this! I put any crazy tit quotes on my husband and my brother ask me I’m I ok today? remove that right now! Soft ass 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
How old does DIY duck face look there.
I bet her drama over the last 2 years has aged him to duck.
Thats why he uses just for men, got him harrished she has, probably pure Philip Scofe because of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, is he grimacing because her breath smells like a year old carbonara that’s been left in a tupperware

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Wouldn’t want her anyway”

Your own child ?!

Next thread recap needs to include the fact she’s come on here under a fake account AGAIN today (is it the 3rd or 4th time?) trying to slate someone else

Reactions: 10
Finally caught up with this thread from over the weekend and the new drama as if you could be arsed when she’s about to give birth! 7 months (546228 in THMs timeline) pregnant with twins I can’t even be arsed to argue with my fella if he pisses me off 😂😂

• Haha
Dena is now aware that Kate doesn’t just steal girls men she also robbed £4K from savers.

Aww Kate your welcome you sly bleep ✋🏻😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.