Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now dena, we are supporting you 😇
i know your angry but shithouses really
* suppose been called worse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Indesit had a shave? duck he looks awful. Can tell the original BBL woman has gone cos his face is now looking like a saggy slapped arse.

can we start a support group called the Dena Ladies? Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she look like she bleeping stinks. Grubby fucker, iron ya pregnancy Doyle flares you scruffy wet fanny fart

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kate and chez are really showing themselves for what they are by staying silent. They’re you’re typical childish bullies. Quick to pop off when people are copying them but it’s fine for them to do it to other people? Get to duck! They are both toxic on the inside. I hope this makes people think twice about basing themselves there in the future. I hope this comes back around and bites them on the arse which they haven’t had BBL on, soz huns
It says a lot that neither of them have dared to pop off at CC - finally someone who has actually dared to stand up to them, and they’ve bottled it. Haven’t got a leg to stand on. It’s amusing to see them get a taste of their own medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s the type of woman to be a gobshite for 9 months because she’s pregnant and untouchable

Would she be as bouncy and gobby if she wasn’t 1298765 months pregnant with the bespoke Messiah ?

I guess not

Won’t take long until a tattle member or someone she’s pissed off sees her and her bespoke one of a kind padded blazers and knock off prada tights on a night out and wipe the floor with her , the dirt off the floor would be an improvement to the shade of tit she trowels on to her chops

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The day is finally here.... when Big Gob and Liquorice Allsort head have finally met their match! Dena isnt gonna back down so just paint the room white biatches! And... give fake Dena her name back 🤣🤣

C428892B-F9DB-4911-8BEA-6957B19B0E55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she lie constantly.... live coming later when she knows fully we’ll shes to lazy to do a live n cba n then will put a post up tmz saying I was soooo busy I went for a lovely romantic walk with mat watched the sunset didn’t we mat?? 👀 I will do my live later then just won’t do it I’ve noticed this a lot with her false advertising!

Reactions: 11
Who's Dena?
What's happened?
Someone please fill me in xxx

You know the scene in mean girls where Damian asks kadie heron for his pink shirt back ?

Yeah ? Like that but over a wall mural :/

Dena designed it and had it painted in ohsnarlin when she worked there

Now she doesn’t they’re using the room and mural to portray she’s still there to poach business

Deana isn’t happy , Kates raging ramping fuming its all gone wrong and now Kates stress chonging the twirls whilst pepperoni head rocks in a corner gurning in anger !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope they both choke on that humble pie they’ve had shoved down their gobs today 🤣 bleeping made up KHM has been called out today 🥳

Reactions: 18
Hahaha just been sent out the room for laughing by my fella 😂😂Brown sharks will always get me.
Mine has asked why I’m laughing my head off and I can’t get the words out to explain brown shark 🦈 😂 I’m so immature, toilet humour is my downfall 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.

*both light up a twirl*

• Haha
Reactions: 88
You know the scene in mean girls where Damian asks kadie heron for his pink shirt back ?

Yeah ? Like that but over a wall mural :/

Dena designed it and had it painted in ohsnarlin when she worked there

Now she doesn’t they’re using the room and mural to portray she’s still there to poach business

Deana isn’t happy , Kates raging ramping fuming its all gone wrong and now Kates stress chonging the twirls whilst pepperoni head rocks in a corner gurning in anger !
Stress chonging twirls has just made me actually spit out my tea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.
“Chez you are 40.” I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.