Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Matty hates her 😂 the face he’s pulling in her video. Get a bleeping grip. Apparently she’s going live tonight, but not giving dena any credit. She won’t want people going on denas page to see the truth about her will she!

Reactions: 9
For anyone on here who said he was fit please zoom in on this and then hang your head in shame hahahahaha
I said I’d sit on his face in thread 3! But seeing that video then 🤮🤮 he is really ugly isn’t he 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg been out all day came back to absolutely PIPING tea I’m trying to catch up but every time I scroll down there’s another page 🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe she had the AUDACITY to ring dena up, like how does the soft bleep think she’s got a leg to stand on 🤣🤣 she is her own worst enemy absolutely ruined her pregnancy and the last few days she should be chilling feet up getting cosy savouring the moment instead she’s having absolute iron girder trying to have people off and painting her lips with months old foundation kate you need to jib it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I go away for about 5 seconds and it’s booting off. Could you be arsed with that much drama in your life? God they all make me feel so amazing about my own life! I actually feel blessed and that’s rare for me!
bleeping same girl!!! I literally am so thankful that my life is boring as duck 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.