Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fhhf
Everyone follow @thecontourclub_liverpool on Instagram and show her that we all support her. It’s horrible what they are doing to this poor hard working girl. KHM and Cheryl are just showing their true colours & how big of a bully they actually are!! #teamdena 🥊
I agree, however is there anyway THM can identify new followers to Denas page? Does it go in order? If not crack onnnn!😂

Reactions: 4
Why did Dena leave Oh Snarlin to begin with? Hopefully Dena will have encouraged more girls to speak up and we will all be drowning in an abundance of tea very soon *rubs hands together menacingly*
Oh I just love all of this 😆

Reactions: 3
Funny how Dena said she would speak to Cheryl rather than Kate, with her being pregnant, and Kate was having none of it. That is literally so she can cry victim and say she doesn’t need this stress when she’s pregnant. She is a master manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Funny how Dena said she would speak to Cheryl rather than Kate, with her being pregnant, and Kate was having none of it. That is literally so she can cry victim and say she doesn’t need this stress when she’s pregnant. She is a master manipulator
Probably didn't want to be used as cannon fodder for the next cry fest. Smart move. Dena has handled herself with dignity and grace here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Master of her own demise. 👀

Reactions: 3
Probably didn't want to be used as cannon fodder for the next cry fest. Smart move. Dena has handled herself with dignity and grace here.
She genuinely has. And I have no doubt that because she's worked with Dumb an Dumber she's probably seen how they work first hand - so knows exactly what Kates tactics will be!!
She's handled herself so well and that speaks volumes for her an her business. It also shows up just how seriously unprofessional the twits are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dena is a dead nice girl. I bet she’s absolutely fuming. I bet Kate doesn’t go bouncing down her drive with Diddy Delo. She’s a bad tit house, I hope to god all of this catches up on her.
Dena seems like a smart articulate woman, 2 things Katie definitely isn't. You will need a bigger "army" to take on a woman like that Katie!

Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she will go live tonight, I imagine it will be in 24 hours when Dena's posts have disappeared incase anyone mentions it, people won't be able to see what they're talking about.

If i was Dena I would play it on a continual loop until the end of time to do us all a favour, failing that at least until it's all sorted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m taking me gi-huge-enormous Scruffy pink dressing gown off, she’s not coming out to play! She will be playing her violin in the corner. 🙄
Best get me Victoria secrets set back on and lie on the chaise-lounge as per. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha Oh Darlins new ‘bespoken’ sign “it’s tough at the top”....enjoy it while it lasts you whoppers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The moment you realise your “baby momma” is paying no attention to you, and is taking a selfie video AGAIN 🙄
A1BF9CAA-1BF9-45EA-AA86-B6ED0E3B85A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.