Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, I pure wanna be Dena’s best mate! She seems boss and I’m glad she’s speaking out!!
Secondly... I can’t even cope with the “Bayleè”... that accent on the end makes the final sound “eh”, so it makes the name sound like “Bayl-eh”. Like an absolute wool. It is literally the most redundant accent to have chosen for an “english” name 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I wonder what she actually thinks the accent means?? She’s so thick it’s hilarious

Reactions: 5
Someone said on Saturday we would be on a new thread by Wednesday 🤣 they weren’t fuckin wrong! Threads are flying
It’s like a fight night on tattle. 🤣
In the peachy bum corner we have Dena. In the vile pink over sized corner we have The Crank Health Visitor Imposter!
I’m ready with a drink and some nuts to throw at my phone when Sally slack slaps her slap on and tries to be Super strong Crank. 🤣🤣
why are you so funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right girls I’ve finally caught up!

how boss is Dena! They’ve deffo messed with the wrong one with her. I love how not once she has mentioned any names or the salon it’s self but EVERY fucker knows who she’s on about. I hope she bleeping cleans them out!

My thoughts:

1. THM will either not do a live later because she’s a shithouse and will just say she’s tired/full on truffle oil/blown up like a “balon” but it’s ok because I am health visitor is all over it. OR, she will do the live but won’t mention the drama because “me and my business partner who’s FoUrTY gUyZZzzz” don’t like to air our dirty laundry coz we r boSs BaBes” also known as the pair of them are bleeping victim players and will swear they’re the innocent party and dena is “jUss JeaLoUs Baaaabezzz” just to make themselves look good even though they’re a pair of fuckin minty slags.

2. Imagine if Oh Snarlin’ (prev Olive Delamere) is Dena!!!! I would DIE! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dena is a dead nice girl. I bet she’s absolutely fuming. I bet Kate doesn’t go bouncing down her drive with Diddy Delo. She’s a bad tit house, I hope to god all of this catches up on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
why are you so funny 😂😂
Tattle makes me do it.🤣😂
I’ve even got me scruffy huge pink dressing gown on and pacing the floor ready. I wish to duck Chanel and Bentley would stop chowing on tho and GET THE duck TO BED!! 🤣🤣🤣
Come on Truffle let’s be having ya lass. 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that KHM was brazen enough to ring her and was patronising, refused to work with Dena to take down the misleading content/let her repaint the room and then tried to bring up past/irrelevant stuff about dena’s shop just shows the person she is!

She loves to play the poor innocent victim but all her behaviour says otherwise. Going down to Amy’s on the bounce to intimidate her, calling up Dena to patronise her when she is in the wrong, as Dena said herself there will be tears on insta later and she’ll be branded a “bully” or a troll. There’s only one bully here 👍🏼

Didn’t we have tattlers confirm she was a bully at school?

Reactions: 28
I sense delfection coming. She's going to say Dena is involved with da trollz. She's a spin doctor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I sense delfection coming. She's going to say Dena is involved with da trollz. She's a spin doctor.
Spin bleeping health visitor she thinks!!
Some one drive down to Truffle headquarters and knock bleeping hard on her door.
I bet ya a quid she would tit them white flares thinking it was Dena. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The makeup video probably won’t go live tonight... not because of anything to do with Dena today, but because she never manages to upload her videos when she says she’s going to! She’s ALWAYS late with uploading... her hospital bag was weeks late... the pram pic... she’s so disorganised and unprofessional. She’ll have her head in a nose bag of truffle butter and will then pass out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She is so thick she can’t help but continiously put her foot in it and make mistakes. One day it will be a bleeping big one and she’ll end up being rinsed through court or with a hefty fine.
Cannot. Wait.
Hope the ASA are on to her.

Reactions: 10
Everyone follow @thecontourclub_liverpool on Instagram and show her that we all support her. It’s horrible what they are doing to this poor hard working girl. KHM and Cheryl are just showing their true colours & how big of a bully they actually are!! #teamdena 🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Everyone follow @thecontourclub_liverpool on Instagram and show her that we all support her. It’s horrible what they are doing to this poor hard working girl. KHM and Cheryl are just showing their true colours & how big of a bully they actually are!! #teamdena 🥊
DENA TO WIN......... 🥳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.