Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never followed Cheryl before and often wondered why you called her pepperami .... oh my days I get it now, that’s hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will love the attention and will have higher volume of people watching the live tonight πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It lost its appeal when I accidentally drove past it and realised it was sandwiched between Unilever and The Croft retail 🀣🀣 talk about smoke and mirrors
I feel for the poor neighbours. The amount of Van's and cars all parked on the grass verges!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone said on Saturday we would be on a new thread by Wednesday 🀣 they weren’t fuckin wrong! Threads are flying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s like a fight night on tattle. 🀣
In the peachy bum corner we have Dena. In the vile pink over sized corner we have The Crank Health Visitor Imposter!
I’m ready with a drink and some nuts to throw at my phone when Sally slack slaps her slap on and tries to be Super strong Crank. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Firstly, I pure wanna be Dena’s best mate! She seems boss and I’m glad she’s speaking out!!
Secondly... I can’t even cope with the β€œBayleè”... that accent on the end makes the final sound β€œeh”, so it makes the name sound like β€œBayl-eh”. Like an absolute wool. It is literally the most redundant accent to have chosen for an β€œenglish” name πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.