Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dena, if you’re reading all this. Name & shame her,it’s the only way. KHM gets away with things far too often.
We need screen shots Dena! 💕

Reactions: 13
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....
Original poster asking “iamarealist” has magically disappeared. Bets on the acc being deleted as soon as Dena outed her on her story as mentioning the bridal shop 5 mins before on the phone. Honestly this girl doesn’t help herself. She must think we’re all as thick as her!

Reactions: 12
Literally ruining their own reputation big time! You don’t tit on those who have helped bring you custom!!! Her BBL treatments are fire 🔥 and you go and do that to her? Horrible I can’t get over this! I’ve many friends with small aesthetics businesses being in nursing, with lovely little client bases and I’ll be steering them away from oh snarlin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, was back in work today for the first time today since the start of lockdown and I miss all this!!!
So glad someone’s calling her out, hopefully the contour clubs story will send some more people over to tattle 😈

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s a bleep!
i mean surely she’d love the chance to visit B&Q to get Farrow & Ball’s finest white paint for the room? Missed opportunity there THM.

Well in to Dena for speaking up. One of them had to eventually. Society brides is nothing to do with it annnnnnddd at the end of the day, Dena has them bang to rights.
Can’t wait for Chezza and her Farrah Fawcett do you appear with her spin on tit “I’ve had to come and deal with this as KHM is 457284 weeks pregnant and doesn’t need the stress” stress of what exactly? Being confronted with TRUTH?

haha Oh Snarlin have Dena 2.0, KHM has PLF 2.0 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why did Dena leave Oh Snarlin to begin with? Hopefully Dena will have encouraged more girls to speak up and we will all be drowning in an abundance of tea very soon *rubs hands together menacingly*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may not agree with those accounts that sell ketone drinks and all that body modification crap but credit where it’s due to the owner, clearly runs a better business model than the snuffleupagus ever will. Glad she’s called her out.

Wish they’d stop calling tattle a troll site though. Why does nobody know what a troll actually is 😂
Was going to say that about “the troll site” if she cane on and seen the support she has regarding this she would soon change her mind.

Reactions: 8
Pepperami hasn't posted much today. Wonder if she's gone to 'play with the big girls' in her words hahahahaa imagine her turning up at Denas door. Dena would boot her fanny in 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
THM really needs to be careful. She thinks she’s untouchable but she isn’t. My advice to her would be to rein it in before it’s too late for her already shoddy business

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for this tit show of a live, I’m going to pour myself a wine and wait patiently

Reactions: 9
Pepperami hasn't posted much today. Wonder if she's gone to 'play with the big girls' in her words hahahahaa imagine her turning up at Denas door. Dena would boot her fanny in 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her extraordinarily long head is being used as a joist to support her crumbling tit heap of a house.🤷🏻‍♀️

Her fod is so 'Farrah' way from her chin?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Considering her midwife told her to slow down and take it easy about 6 weeks ago she’s been on 6153825 unnecessary trips out and been on the bounce to 2 people. What a bleeping knob job. Would you be arsed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did dena delete the stories?
No they are still there

Reactions: 8
Ahh ok the insta viewer on here isn’t letting me see them for some reason

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.