Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I missed so much drama in one day 😂

Was the account spilling about the bridal shop fake/THM?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
P
Yeah I was gonna ask this too? Someone get admin on checking the IP, bet it matches jenks 😂
poster has been a member since April tho? Still trying to catch up on it all.

100% agree with Dena though, you shouldn’t be using anyone’s pics or art work to try and trick clients into thinking she’s still working there, if anything the new contour girl should be insulted that they think they need to do this to get clients in instead of relying on her portfolio/client base! She may not be as established but she can still build it up?

Also Dena has stated she tried to resolve it with the owners before going to insta but they were ignoring her and obviously she needs to notify clients that it’s not her working there.

Reactions: 5
Who could be bothered with this amount of drama when you are 9814265 months pregnant?? Shouldn't she be on "Katieleave" with "Mattleave" by now?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think this live is gonna be a 2min make up look, then 45 mins tearing into Contour Club? 😂 Pathetic behaviour..
It won’t be a “live”... it’ll be the video she recorded yesterday of her plastering her face whilst wearing that awful pink blazer, and it’ll be exactly the same makeup look she does EVERY SINGLE TIME, but with a different foundation.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New girl probably wants to put her own stamp on the room and paint it her own style. THMs probably been like "NO Dena 2 you'll keep it that way." She's a proper shady witch isn't she? Getting stuff on people and tryna blackmail them into submission.
She’s a nasty bleeping hustler.
Well I hope the hustler is well and truly BUSTED, in more ways than one. Hate Liars!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was gonna ask this too?
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No it was me, I’m obviously not a fake account, but I wasn’t the first to mention it either... then someone asked us to spill so I did. I don’t know the ins and outs but I do have a friend who lost her deposit and was under the illusion her dress was ordered when it wasn’t leaving her very limited time to get a replacement dress. This was four years ago. There is more to it but I don’t think anyone would appreciate me going into it, but it wasn’t as black and white as being made out. But back to KHM....
My bad, I was trying to catch up so didn’t really read and couldn’t be bothered to look back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always 3 sides to every story.....

Reactions: 1
Someone should send the thread summaries over to dena hahaha
I’m 100% certain she reads here as do the rest of the Oh Darlin staff, never believe anyone who says they’ve been sent a screenshot 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
An afternoon off work and a new thread down!

Just when you think THM can't sink any lower she does. tit make up artist, tit business woman, tit person and about to be a tit mother.

Reactions: 12
I hate to mention plankton head but I’ve just started laughing randomly that she called her kid Bayleè with an accent over the e that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE 😭
It's embarrassing for the poor girl!!! And you can't even shorten it to anything even semi acceptable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's embarrassing for the poor girl!!! And you can't even shorten it to anything even semi acceptable 😳
She’s tried so hard to be original and unique and it makes me toes curl. Just reminds me of when scruffs call their kids names like Chanel and Bentley 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Cracks me up how she’s threatening Dena when Denas quite rightly said there’s no need to bring that up, it’s not even about that AND Kate’s had landlord troubles herself 😂🙈
And.... let’s not forget that Kate had to publicly apologise to SW for her carry one 🤣🤣

Maaaatttt, lash ye body warmer on and get in the truffle mobile, someone's saying mean things about me
Get your guns ready Matty lad where heading up to Speke lad 🤣🤣🤣 it’s going to be booting off 😂😂😂

I know dena on a personal level. She is honest as the day is long. She has always been hardworking self motivated and has never relied on anyone for anything. Yes she did have a bridal store and yes the landlord did do her over and if you ask her she would tell you what happened. Kate is just trying to take the light of herself. I actually enquired to oh snarlin about booking in for a bbl and there response was that the girl who does them is back but has changed names and account details for deposits. Im glad Dena has spoken out as I know others in there have left basically being treated like rubbish by those two. Dena could actually sue and I really hope she gives kate a taste of her own medicine. She is vile!
Love this 💪🏻 We need screenshots sending to dena to prove this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Society Brides was always a lovely shop and I feel bad because it always comes back on the owner, even if landlord issues arise. Then this poor girl has her business fucked with by Oh Snarlin! Dreadful!!! Literally copies everyone, steals this girls business and reputation! You dirty lowlife little horrors!!!!! Always plays the victim, disgusting. You should pay for your actions!! Watch her try and flip it around. Can’t imagine how fuming Dena is. VILE VILE VILE!!! You theiving little shithouses!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.