Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go away for about 5 seconds and it’s booting off. Could you be arsed with that much drama in your life? God they all make me feel so amazing about my own life! I actually feel blessed and that’s rare for me!

Reactions: 10
I know dena on a personal level. She is honest as the day is long. She has always been hardworking self motivated and has never relied on anyone for anything. Yes she did have a bridal store and yes the landlord did do her over and if you ask her she would tell you what happened. Kate is just trying to take the light of herself. I actually enquired to oh snarlin about booking in for a bbl and there response was that the girl who does them is back but has changed names and account details for deposits. Im glad Dena has spoken out as I know others in there have left basically being treated like rubbish by those two. Dena could actually sue and I really hope she gives kate a taste of her own medicine. She is vile!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Cracks me up how she’s threatening Dena when Denas quite rightly said there’s no need to bring that up, it’s not even about that AND Kate’s had landlord troubles herself 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know dena on a personal level. She is honest as the day is long. She has always been hardworking self motivated and has never relied on anyone for anything. Yes she did have a bridal store and yes the landlord did do her over and if you ask her she would tell you what happened. Kate is just trying to take the light of herself. I actually enquired to oh snarlin about booking in for a bbl and there response was that the girl who does them is back but has changed names and account details for deposits. Im glad Dena has spoken out as I know others in there have left basically being treated like rubbish by those two. Dena could actually sue and I really hope she gives kate a taste of her own medicine. She is vile!
That’s really bad. Making out that the new girl they have in is actually Dena... she could sue them for that. If it were my business, I’d be straight down to the solicitors with that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else look at THM and think...god could I shove a dummy in her mouth she’s so much like a tiny tears. Just to shut her up from squawking.

Nah it’s pre recorded she’s got the same flamingo jacket she had on from the other day
Ah tit yeah! Still gonna watch and judge! 😬

Reactions: 1
Cracks me up how she’s threatening Dena when Denas quite rightly said there’s no need to bring that up, it’s not even about that AND Kate’s had landlord troubles herself 😂🙈
Was just gonna say.. Pot calling the kettle black Kate hun. Didn't you do a runner from SW after a run in with the landlord?? Got no relevance laaaav! duck back off to ya Billy Bear Ham an Cumber butties an stop playing at being a boss babe leave it to the big girls, like Dena, who obviously know how to run a proper business and have morals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I may not agree with those accounts that sell ketone drinks and all that body modification crap but credit where it’s due to the owner, clearly runs a better business model than the snuffleupagus ever will. Glad she’s called her out.

Wish they’d stop calling tattle a troll site though. Why does nobody know what a troll actually is 😂

Reactions: 21
I'm not suprised really when she did the same with PLF and Door Matt, she's got form for this.

Was just gonna say.. Pot calling the kettle black Kate hun. Didn't you do a runner from SW after a run in with the landlord?? Got no relevance laaaav! duck back off to ya Billy Bear Ham an Cumber butties an stop playing at being a boss babe leave it to the big girls, like Dena, who obviously know how to run a proper business and have morales.
Do you think she said 'cumber' because she didn't know how to spell cucumber? Probably spells it like Qcumber the bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THM robbed from savers pass it on
I was just going to say didn’t she rob money. She’s calling dena out for something that happened a while back. Dena has turned stuff around, as did Kate after her savers stint. I would back off quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just going to say didn’t she rob money. She’s calling dena out for something that happened a while back. Dena has turned stuff around, as did Kate after her savers stint. I would back off quickly
Yes she did n she is so quick to judge others!

Reactions: 4
Was just gonna say.. Pot calling the kettle black Kate hun. Didn't you do a runner from SW after a run in with the landlord?? Got no relevance laaaav! duck back off to ya Billy Bear Ham an Cumber butties an stop playing at being a boss babe leave it to the big girls, like Dena, who obviously know how to run a proper business and have morals.
She’s always running away from slimming world that one. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not suprised really when she did the same with PLF and Door Matt, she's got form for this.

Do you think she said 'cumber' because she didn't know how to spell cucumber? Probably spells it like Qcumber the bleeping moron.
Qcumber hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and Kate sounds like a massive one is gonna go through your conservatory...you idiot.!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so right in what she’s saying! It’s so unbelievably wrong that clients are being misled in this way.

THM is a joke - would you not leave someone else to deal with it given that you should be on mat leave, rather than getting straight on the phone to have a go?

Honestly, imagine if this happened to Kate or Cheryl? In fact - remember the murders they had with the floral swing chair?? Never mind your entire brand and business? FOH..

If we’re bringing up old irrelevant jobs, we gonna talk about Kate lifting ££ from the till in Savers 😂 and her uncle having to pay it back?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
New girl probably wants to put her own stamp on the room and paint it her own style. THMs probably been like "NO Dena 2 you'll keep it that way." She's a proper shady witch isn't she? Getting stuff on people and tryna blackmail them into submission.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think this live is gonna be a 2min make up look, then 45 mins tearing into Contour Club? 😂 Pathetic behaviour..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maaaatttt, lash ye body warmer on and get in the truffle mobile, someone's saying mean things about me

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.