Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the least flattering outfit I’ve seen her in (for a while!) - why is she bothering with that jacket? She looks like a sack of potatoes!! Even just wearing it unbuttoned would look better!

View attachment 199796
Why is her bump changing shape in every single video or picture she posts
Pack it in with the photoshop when you’re 24663 months pregnant. Lord almighty

Reactions: 6
Her farts must smell horrendous and be in abundance with the amount of absolute shite she eats 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How does she look just as big now as she is in this video she’s tagged in on insta - in April?? Where’s that sharp jaw line she had last week 😂

tyre tits.
I think she must have stand in’s. I swear to god she never looks the same ever bar when she’s crying. That first pic her chin is all square. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats how she geta foundation lips. Its a bespoke technique.

I love how shes making people swipe up to find out what foundation shes used. bleeping sneaky sneakerson.
Can’t stand it! Oh this is my job now, I influence you, influence me to what? Swipe up when all the other influencers at least tell you what to buy Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️ Get a clue love

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably used a truffle oil primer spray to give it that dewy look you guyssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sick of that lipgloss. Always looks like she's got them rubber lips stuck around the truffle oil bottle and it's leaving a trail of grease. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why are the arms of the jacket sooooo long 😂

Id say it looks like she's got her fellas jacket on but 😳 .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed this thread since day one and my god you've all had me howling. I wish I had the time to give my 2 pennies worth but I’d be here all day.

Does anyone remember the stories she would post about ‘trolllzzz’ before she even had a thread on here?! Who was she talking about then? What a drain she must be to be around.

I do sometimes feel sly on her because she is 98736236089 weeks pregnant but then she massively fucks up and I think how can anyone be so stupid! Have a day off. A private life is a happy life. Clearly not the case for THM.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the duck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone said he looks different on every pic and he really does 😂 I do think he’s fit tbh ooooops sorry guyzzzzz

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
This!!!! Honestly I’m bleeping raging she’s one daft twit!!!!

If Olive doesn’t come out with luxurious long instagramable toothbrushable hair she’s going back in??????

I know she’s trying to “joke” but her babies hair is the last thing she should be bleeping worry about.

Size of them sausages! duck me
Just to spite her trolive should come out with a full head of ginger hair😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.