Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzz he’s on mat leave but he can’t do without his panelling fix. He can’t go cold turkey from the panelling mmmkay.
They probs thought “mat leave” was where Matt leaves hence last weeks confusion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought it was just shadow when I saw that before but it’s foundation! 😂😂 That’s proper grim that, she’s meant to be a professional.
I done the same but zoomed an looked again.
I don't understand why she's doing a full face in her outfit or the day!?
Stay in your dressing gown/towel and do your makeup then get dressed you filthy rotter 🤮👀😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I done the same but zoomed an looked again.
I don't understand why she's doing a full face in her outfit or the day!?
Stay in your dressing gown/towel and do your makeup then get dressed you filthy rotter 🤮👀😂
Because she had to come downstairs to the living room to get her makeup and didn’t want the neighbours seeing her nude 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
I’m so sorry for everything you have been through, sending all my love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys what is the ‘I am health visitor’ reference? I’m sure it is hilarious

Reactions: 2
Just to spite her trolive should come out with a full head of ginger hair😁
I have a child with hair that is auburn and beautiful. He hates it and says, mother man it’s Ginger.🙈

I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭
We Love you @Queenofthescouse ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went to the Opera Grill when I visited my cousin who lives in Elton, I had scallops and you could bounce them off the floor they were so overcooked and inedible I had to send them back. Didn’t want a second helping, so I ordered some kind of bespoke club sandwich which was also tit and I only ate half. Didn’t rate it at all.
honestly I’m a chef and don’t get why people go. Well Ido it’s because it’s instagrammable, but she literally lives 10 minutes from a Michelin star restaurant and theres a Michelin star in the grovesnor too that you’d get afar better meal For around the same price as the crap from opera grill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know this has been mentioned before but considering she’s a MUA CEO boss witch, the effort she puts in when doing her collabs/tutorials is shocking. I’d be fuming if I gifted her products and she’s lashing them left right and centre. Doesn’t know the name of the product and can’t even pronounce some of the names. The shame! I wouldn’t want to be associated with her in any shape of form. She really CBA and it’s so apparent.
I’m more enthusiastic lashing whatever make up I can in the morning with a 10 month old hanging off my neck, while trying to stop him putting my tweezers up his nose.

Can’t wait for the tutorials she does in her walk in when she’s got a screaming baby in the background. So unprofessional she probably won’t even edit it.

I really hope for her own mental health she has a social media break when the baby arrives in 2031. I’d like to think I’m pretty sane (questionable) but even I unexpectedly went a bit cuckoo the first year of my first being born. Hormones all over the show and you can’t control it. It Doesn’t help when people are posting unrealistic expectations of motherhood and their ‘perfect babies’ all over SM and yours has got reflux, colic and cries from the minute they open their eyes until they go asleep. I take insta with a pinch of salt but it’s people like her who will make new ‘mommas’ feel like they’re failing as trolive sleeps through the night and tit doesn’t stink.

• Heart
  • Haha

You and women like you are the reason her ‘rainbow theme’ was an insult and a piss take. I’m sorry for what you and your family have been through. I lost a baby at 12 weeks and was so nervous throughout the pregnancy that followed right up until she was in my arms, but I can’t imagine the amount of strength it must take to get through a pregnancy after repeated losses, especially anything after the 3 month mark. The way she has behaved throughout Covid further makes a mockery of this rainbow shite!!

• Heart
honestly I’m a chef and don’t get why people go. Well Ido it’s because it’s instagrammable, but she literally lives 10 minutes from a Michelin star restaurant and theres a Michelin star in the grovesnor too that you’d get afar better meal For around the same price as the crap from opera grill.
There’s no way they would let her in at the Grosvenor!

Reactions: 8
Let’s not forgot the holiday she took to grieve that 1 day she knew she was pregnant - when it was actually a pre planned trip for dirty Delos hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the recommendation! I’ll have a look at them now! I hated being Welsh when I lived there the endless sheep shagger jokes were tiring 😂 and now I live in England I’ll scream from the roofs i’m Welsh!
As my Welsh mate used to say “yes, Roth’s we shag em, and then you eat em!” 😆🤣😆🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.