Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away for the weekend, got 30 pages of the last thread and all of this one to catch up on.....am goin in, see you on the other side!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she must have stand in’s. I swear to god she never looks the same ever bar when she’s crying. That first pic her chin is all square. 🙈
Maybe she’s the start of the governments plans to make clones of everyone? Like AI robots or Hillary Clinton...
I’ll go back to my corner in my tin foil hat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Haven’t looked since last night, a new thread and 11 pages 😳

what the hell are those spider eyelashes?? Thought she was a boss babe CEO/MUA..
Funny how it was mentioned on her about here sharing photos of other people’s kids and not hiding their faces etc and now she’s putting emojis over them 👀👀👀 HI KATE HUN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at the filthy orange makeup on her white top 🤮

I'd say she should wait to get dressed until she's trowelled on her minty make up but she's that filthy it's probably left over makeup from yesterday 👀😂
Screenshot_20200802_183021.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Like when they go to Victors in Hale too? Just to say they’ve been there?

Funny isn’t it when these twats go to genuine nice places or buy designer things and it just puts you off immediately 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ah well, guess I’ll save my UC for something else
She needs to stick to somewhere more on her level like Wetherspoons
Doing nothing for her that pink blazer is it?
hahahahaha bleeping uncle fester, my she’s will never unsee this whenever I look at her rugby forward shoulders 🤣
If a picture could smell this one would be a stinker 🤢💨

DYING!!!!! DEFFO JUST PISSED MYSELF 😂😂😂
OMG twins!!!
Impulse body spray!! Crying 😂😂😂
She acts like a 12yr old so Impulse is on the money
Think it’s meant to be Brand Ambassador, but she needs to put Ad as well!
I mentioned this a few threads ago on what it was, maybe we could add it to the recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been thinking. I've said a few times that she needs somebody to tell her to get a grip. Maybe they have and she has just ignored them. She doesn't seem to have many friends, so maybe that is why 🤷‍♀️

See the rainbow baby shower has been bought up again. The more I think about it, the more it winds me up. I've lost 7 babies and had a few chemical pregnancies too. I lost my little boy at 19+6. I had been for my 20 week scan a few days before and everything was fine. I was petrified to tell anybody before that point because I'd already lost 3 just before 12 weeks. I quit my job when I found out I was pregnant for the 4th time. I was a nervous wreck. I'm under the miscarriage team in the womens and had to go for a scan every week. I honestly thought I may just have a take home baby after everything with my 20 week scan was OK. We started telling people and literally days later, I had a bleed and he was gone. It almost killed me. I was devastated. Having to give birth to him was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through and it still haunt me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant a few weeks after that and it kind of gave me something to focus on, knowing I was having my first niece or nephew. He ended up being born asleep at 36 weeks. It was a horrible year or so for us as a family. I fell pregnant again with my now oldest a few months later and I never got anything in, I was a wreck, any little thing, I took myself to hospital. They were brilliant with me though and completely understanding. If I was pregnant during this covid, god knows what I would be like. I was bad enough being pregnant in normal times. I would not do anything at all that would put my unborn baby at risk. Never mind going to every shop and restaurant in the North West 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Seen this on another insta page had to do a double take. This one was taken before THMs 🤔 is this a common pose in pregnancy shoots?
Unfortunately I think it is, I can’t post one I’ve seen as it’d narrow down who I could possibly be but it’s basically the KHM shoot but with a black bodysuit and floppy hat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel robbed that we didn’t get a flares pic cos I’ve always wanted to know what a marshmallow with a camel hoof looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's got that shocking Cartier bracelet on!!!!! 😂
That’s his very special Cartier bracelet with his tracking device and microphone in for THM. It’s probably got like some shock device in too so she can punish him when speaking to other girls 🤣

waitress: what would you like
THM: Shock him!! Do not speak to other woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up, had to spend actual time with the fam FFS-rude!

She looks like she smells of my post night out outfits after I'd chonged 40 L&B, necked and thrown up sambuca shots and spilt half a kebab down it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
duck sake. Only went out for a few hours and we’re 11 pages in and I’m drunk again. 🙄 can someone keep me up to speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Delos outfits look like the 3 piece sets I used to get from Next for my little lad when he was about 2 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.