Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish shed have zoomed out as that is the most hilarious outfit I’ve ever seen ... seeing those flares again would have tipped me over the edge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The food she eats is disgusting she is supposed to be nurturing a human being, poisoning her with saturated fat and pure grease 🤢 selfish duck

This!!!! Honestly I’m bleeping raging she’s one daft twit!!!!

If Olive doesn’t come out with luxurious long instagramable toothbrushable hair she’s going back in??????

I know she’s trying to “joke” but her babies hair is the last thing she should be bleeping worry about.

Size of them sausages! duck me
Jesus wept they look sizzling Richmonds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the deal with the influencer hashtags still? Talked about loads on here about not putting #AD on things, so because she doesn't read here she starts adding it all of a sudden but its in light colours and under the filter/song name so it's not visible anyway?!? And what is #BA on the hair extensions story? #BeArsed cos myextensions are tit?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A fuckinf BODY WARMER on during the hottest day of the bleeping year. Backward fucker. Bet his trench coat was on the back seat of the car.
A gilet and a huge blazer in August 🤣 the pair of them must hum of bobby orange and truffle boffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Na wtf is that pink blazer she's wearing 😂😂 it doesn't look flattering at all. One breath and the buttons are gonna go pewww pewww pewww

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh duck me she’s influencing alright, another MUA who idolises THM (I have no idea why like) who follows KHM’s footsteps.....turned up at bleeping Opera Grill today 🙄 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahaha I am sitting in the garden chuckling my head off, you gang of funny fuckers 👏🏻😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the deal with the influencer hashtags still? Talked about loads on here about not putting #AD on things, so because she doesn't read here she starts adding it all of a sudden but its in light colours and under the filter/song name so it's not visible anyway?!? And what is #BA on the hair extensions story? #BeArsed cos myextensions are tit?
How fuckin shady is that AFF. Should be Ad - affiliate link. I swiped to see what foundation it was - it was Burberry with look fantastic. She’ll get commission off any sales. Good job I’m skint 😂
57012C1A-252E-46BF-B03D-8772EB7AC9A9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck me she’s influencing alright, another MUA who idolises THM (I have no idea why like) who follows KHM’s footsteps.....turned up at bleeping Opera Grill today 🙄 give me strength
Opera Grill is just a Piccolino or Restaurant Bar & Grill with a slightly different menu under a different name. Absolutely nothing special!

Reactions: 4
How does she look just as big now as she is in this video she’s tagged in on insta - in April?? Where’s that sharp jaw line she had last week 😂

tyre tits.
She’s got a chin like Eddie the Eagle in that first pic 😳
FF83D8E0-19CE-45CF-A4C9-E914209F35FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.