Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve seen Papa Panelling somewhere before, has he been in any reality shows or anything? Or is it just his Essex teeth like the rest of them that makes him look like someone else?
Sort of unrelated but hubby had snooker on tv earlier and one of the players was sponsored by a dental practice in Turkey. I burst out laughing as all I could think of was “her ones” Turkey teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has to be the least flattering outfit I’ve seen her in (for a while!) - why is she bothering with that jacket? She looks like a sack of potatoes!! Even just wearing it unbuttoned would look better!

1F595808-AB29-47EF-A49A-477C3D8580ED.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it's been said before but, there should be a ban on filters when people are reviewing make up.

Sometimes I look back at her old pictures and think yep, she's fit. Then she comes on with her massive moon head and even with a filter on i can see her personality shining through and I realise how rank she truly is!

Vile woman, looks like she stinks of fake tan, fags and impulse body spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am getting so sick of influencers not labelling things properly. There’s an influencer at the moment who has become really popular during lockdown. She gets sent so much stuff from brands and doesn’t declare any of them. It’s a real shame because she comes across as a nice girl
Is she a scouser?

Reactions: 2
An she's got them ridiculous bleeping flares on again. Do you think she's just throwing on the oversize stuff to make her feel smaller?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it's been said before but, there should be a ban on filters when people are reviewing make up.

Sometimes I look back at her old pictures and think yep, she's fit. Then she comes on with her massive moon head and even with a filter on i can see her personality shining through and I realise how rank she truly is!

Impulse body spray!! Crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no shape whatsoever there. Looks like a bloody drumstick squishie. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Moon head!! Fucks’ sake 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🤢
Yeah same I couldn’t eat a scrap 🤢

Reactions: 2
Wish we knew if anything came of her publicly shaming that poor girl just for having a different opinion to hers. That disgusting mum app company is still going, it should be closed down after seriously breaking gdpr 🤬
I’ve been wondering about this too. Does anybody know anything?

Reactions: 3
... which foundation will be the best or her favourite tomorrow, or the next day mmmkayyy. Fake. Lost for words.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.