Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Chezzas story were her kids painted on the doors? She actually said "i've never allowed my kids to have paint in the house". What a bleeping freak......well she hit the nail on the head...it's a house NOT a home....kids must be bleeding terrified to move.

Reactions: 2
So she is going to film cleaning her brushes. and she doesn't read this??? You should have always been cleaning brushes before each client and the palettes are rank too.

Reactions: 4
I was going to film today but I’ve woken up with 3 spots.
duck. Off.

I am done seriously, we are living in an absolute tit storm and my one (🤭) Is a business owner (so you’d approve KHM as he also has a mortgage 😱) I work in construction which is going to tit and between kate and her 3zits and people whinging Cos they’ve had to entertain their own kids for a day, I am losing my mind. I am not a moaner or someone who gets stressed but I am terrified daily since all this.

These people are one great big zit on the ass of society

Reactions: 7
She definitely said she was due in August 🙄

Also what pregnant woman says how long she has left in months and weeks? Everyone I speak to will say “I’m 22 weeks” or whatever. Not “I’ve got 3 months and 2 weeks left” 🙄 I wonder if she’s having an elective c-section? She does know that there’s no guarantee that she’ll have the baby on her due date doesn’t she? That actually it’s highly unlikely? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Said she had her 20 week scan last week (baby girl hadn’t grown a willy THANK duck) and today says she’s 3 months and 2 weeks left. To me that’s 14 weeks? So is shes 20 weeks or 26?? Big difference there

Reactions: 3
Said she had her 20 week scan last week (baby girl hadn’t grown a willy THANK duck) and today says she’s 3 months and 2 weeks left. To me that’s 14 weeks? So is shes 20 weeks or 26?? Big difference there
duck knows but I give up. She’s the only woman to ever be pregnant so she must be right.

Reactions: 10
Do we really think she can do simple maths though? Really though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine when she has the baby? 100% going to be one of those - help guys, my 3 day old baby isn’t sleeping through the night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I’m sorry! I must of missed the day she qualified as a public health advisor!! (She deffo would of posted that) she posts everything frigin else!! What part of the current situation is she not understanding??? The constant drivel that she spouts is both incorrect and dangerous to her followers!
I have never posted on here before but she is actually causing harm! Spending the day with Molly! Just stay on your own Kate (yep you) stop making the rules bend to suit your Schedule!
I really don’t have an opinion on all your other shite you waffle on about but when you are impacting on the health care service which I work in with your inaccurate advice and comments then I will!
wow rant over!

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused at her timing. I’m due end of July and I still have 18 weeks left.
She says she had her 20 week scan 5 days ago?! I’m about a week ahead of her, don’t understand how she can now be due in June by her maths of only having 3 months 2 weeks left.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what went on with he house before? When she was saying it was through courts and stuff and It’s finally theirs??
Can’t remember the full story and this might not be 100% correct but was something to do with her ex? I think it was their house so went to court when they separated cos she put more money in than him x

She definitely said she was due in August 🙄

Also what pregnant woman says how long she has left in months and weeks? Everyone I speak to will say “I’m 22 weeks” or whatever. Not “I’ve got 3 months and 2 weeks left” 🙄 I wonder if she’s having an elective c-section? She does know that there’s no guarantee that she’ll have the baby on her due date doesn’t she? That actually it’s highly unlikely? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She will need a pretty good reason to have a CS. They’re not a simple operation!

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused at her timing. I’m due end of July and I still have 18 weeks left.
She says she had her 20 week scan 5 days ago?! I’m about a week ahead of her, don’t understand how she can now be due in June by her maths of only having 3 months 2 weeks left.
Does she think the due date is 36 weeks and not 40?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is my first post on Kate, I genuinly don’t give two fucks on what she wears, what tit she cooks and what hypocritical bullshit stunt she seems to pull on the daily (e.g meeting her mum and spending the day with madam Moll two days after we were told we had to employ SOCIAL DISTANCING. I cannot deal with her actively promoting and profiting from accounts/shops that sell real fur. She’s absolutely bleeping disguising, those fox fur collars won’t hide her double chin.

Reactions: 20
This is my first post on Kate, I genuinely don’t give two fucks about what she wears, what tit she cooks and what hypocritical bullshit stunt she seems to pull on the daily (e.g meeting her mum and spending the day with madam Moll 2 days after we were told we had to employ SOCIAL DISTANCING) BUT, I cannot deal with her actively promoting and profiting from accounts/shops that sell real fur. She’s absolutely bleeping disguising, those fox fur collars won’t hide her double chin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.