Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just explained on her insta how her a chezza met and I’m shocked! Our chez basically went in for make up at peaches & cream and because she’s the tight fisted cow she is, didn’t bother tellin Kate that it was actually her wedding make up - saving the pennies there chez. But Kate thought she was ace anyway and went into business with her. Soz but there’s no way I’d go into business with someone who’s just done that to you! Everyone knows you pay more for bridal make up what a horrid witch she is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s just explained on her insta how her a chezza met and I’m shocked! Our chez basically went in for make up at peaches & cream and because she’s the tight fisted cow she is, didn’t bother tellin Kate that it was actually her wedding make up - saving the pennies there chez. But Kate thought she was ace anyway and went into business with her. Soz but there’s no way I’d go into business with someone who’s just done that to you! Everyone knows you pay more for bridal make up what a horrid witch she is
OMG I just saw this - how embarrassing! Not what I’d expect from an industry LEADER like chez

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she is still spelling virus vircus??? How? Has she turned autocorrect off on her phone because she absolutely needs it

Reactions: 9
I think her version of being off her phone, and my version are two different things..
Deffo been reading here and seeing the comments about the fact she’s on her phone non stop. And OMG she was posting as she always has yesterday! Deluded!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Even if I was a fan I couldn’t cope with the sheer amount of posts and reposts she puts in her story.

Reactions: 1
1. Ok my top fave spelling mistake of hers has been replaced from “serious” (trying to say series) to “vircus” 😂😂😂 thats not even a word and for someone who doesnt shutup about it and provides her own made up bleeping health updates you would think she could spell it, honestly is she ok? 😭
2. The baby name, “i dont know anyone with this name” is that supposed to impress people? That ur kid is probably going to have the must ridiculous name in the school, because judging from her spelling its probably a common name but just spelt completely different by accident because shes thick
3. I’m shocked my one has just agreed to the name she wants considering she’s has the name for “10 years” meaning that was always going to be her and her ex’s baby girls name too.. suppose my one prob just goes along with everything to keep her happy while he’s apparently out doing the dirty 😕

i read further up that shes always told people her baby girl name and its Olive
Does she know thats a plant and she didnt bleeping make the word up??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now chezza has got covid symptoms and Kate was with moody mol about 2 days ago😬
No surprise there when she insisted on going the gym despite all the warnings! Even when they shut her gym she went to that scruffy one in Ellesmere Port - advertising that they were still open for any PTs who’s gym had shut! 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 11
1. Ok my top fave spelling mistake of hers has been replaced from “serious” (trying to say series) to “vircus” 😂😂😂 thats not even a word and for someone who doesnt shutup about it and provides her own made up bleeping health updates you would think she could spell it, honestly is she ok? 😭
2. The baby name, “i dont know anyone with this name” is that supposed to impress people? That ur kid is probably going to have the must ridiculous name in the school, because judging from her spelling its probably a common name but just spelt completely different by accident because shes thick
3. I’m shocked my one has just agreed to the name she wants considering she’s has the name for “10 years” meaning that was always going to be her and her ex’s baby girls name too.. suppose my one prob just goes along with everything to keep her happy while he’s apparently out doing the dirty 😕

i read further up that shes always told people her baby girl name and its Olive
Does she know thats a plant and she didnt bleeping make the word up??
And that it’s very similar to Olivia/Oliver with is basically every other kids name. Usually if a name hasn’t been heard of, it’s for good fuckin reason. She won’t use Olive now if that was the name because we’ve discussed it.
Also, Isla Fisher has an Olive, so does Drew Barrymore.

Reactions: 6
I got blocked by Kate on my other account for questioning whether she should have declared the Thomas Sabo jewellery was an ad as all other’s who had used the same # had declared an ad 🤣

Reactions: 3
So Kate is self isolating but today went down to her nans care home on the bounce (not disputing that her nan hasn’t been properly cared for - no one deserves that) but surely he mum or other family could’ve handled it? Instead she went down there and has been in contact with multiple members of staff when it’s known that the virus has been prominent in care homes in other countries 🙄

Omg! Her posts about her poor nan. She could have told that story and still kept her nans dignity. I'm sure her nan would love to know how her granddaughter has splashed intimate details for the whole world to read. And as always, she manages to turn the whole story back to herself and how hard it is for her. Something's should be kept private, or within your family.

Reactions: 7
Omg! Her posts about her poor nan. She could have told that story and still kept her nans dignity. I'm sure her nan would love to know how her granddaughter has splashed intimate details for the whole world to read. And as always, she manages to turn the whole story back to herself and how hard it is for her. Something's should be kept private, or within your family.
I fail to understand how any of that was relevant to her business page? Keep it on your private page!! Unless you’re attention seeking of course....
thing is, strangers don’t actually give a shiny tit, not REALLY. It’s for family and close friends.

Those hormones are making her actually NUTS. She needs to put the bleeping phone down and leave it before she embarasses herself EVEN MORE than she already is. Whyyyy is she telling the whole world about her poor nan!?!?! She is an absolute bleeping show.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t really decipher from her posts what happened (did anyone else understand?!) but my nans in a home and it is really crappy. Saying that I’d never broadcast intimate, personal details of anything about her online, and she really should have left it for her mum to deal with! I don’t get what part of staying inside and being pregnant makes her vulnerable she doesn’t get?!

But as always “there’s always people worse off” (she hates that phrase remember but never fails to use it every day🙄)

Reactions: 2
So Kate is self isolating but today went down to her nans care home on the bounce (not disputing that her nan hasn’t been properly cared for - no one deserves that) but surely he mum or other family could’ve handled it? Instead she went down there and has been in contact with multiple members of staff when it’s known that the virus has been prominent in care homes in other countries 🙄
Sorry I think you meant the vircus 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Works in customer service 😂😂😂 the way she speaks to people is absolutely shocking, I know lots of people who have been on courses or in the salon and she’s screamed at her mum, staff and her king.

She is so so ignorant and arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.