Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about “social distancing” 2 minutes before filming herself meeting up with her mum... then clearly having a family meal. Also why doesn’t she get that pregnant women are advised to self-isolate completely, not just social distance 😩

Reactions: 6
Talking about “social distancing” 2 minutes before filming herself meeting up with her mum... then clearly having a family meal. Also why doesn’t she get that pregnant women are advised to self-isolate completely, not just social distance 😩
yeh that big oven dish of roast potatoes clearly at a family meal. twit.

Reactions: 3
So she’s finally shut Oh Darlin!
She’s been forced too don’t know why she’s making out that it’s for the safety of her clients and staff. You’d be up in people’s faces with your dirty unwashed corona brushes as we speak if you could. Coin before ethics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you noticed she’s flogging all her gifted cheap shoes she has been gifted lately aswel. Desperate times clearly 😂😭

Reactions: 8
I’m in danger of having to unfollow her Cos I have finally reached my limit on her drivel and it’s her total inability to read situations. I get that we have to all think of things to do especially to safeguard our mental health but the last thing I wanna see right now is make up tutorials; I haven’t worn a bra or washed my hair in a week so irrelevant much?
P.S. superstar DJ defo never went to oh darlin for her stuff, she did

Reactions: 9
WHY does she have to post videos of her poor Nan through a window? Just enjoy the moment, not everything has to be filmed for Instagram.

She’s been forced too don’t know why she’s making out that it’s for the safety of her clients and staff. You’d be up in people’s faces with your dirty unwashed corona brushes as we speak if you could. Coin before ethics.
Her brushes are bacterial breeding ground. Grim as duck

Reactions: 4
All she does is bloody moan! I really don't think she should have posted the pics of her nan. Mine would kill me if I even thought about posting pics like that😂 you can tell she's one of those girls that when your with her she just drains the duck out of you!

All she does is bloody moan! I really don't think she should have posted the pics of her nan. Mine would kill me if I even thought about posting pics like that😂 you can tell she's one of those girls that when your with her she just drains the duck out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard she had a gastric op as well but that she paid for it because she wasn’t big enough to have it on the NHS. I thought though if you had a band that you had to have a small operation because it meant you wouldn’t be eating enough whilst preggers? I’m sure I read on the Hinch thread that Mrs Hinch had to have that op which is why she was in hospital but never said why she was there 🤷🏼‍♀️
but yeahh, it’ll be interesting to see how her and chez get on considering the word out there is that they don’t declare tax etc. If that’s the case, fromwhat I’ve read today on the extra funding the government is going to bring in, they’re gonna be fucked! Chez especially only takes cash or Paypal for her courses. Proper dodgy the pair of them

I heard she had a gastric op as well but that she paid for it because she wasn’t big enough to have it on the NHS. I thought though if you had a band that you had to have a small operation because it meant you wouldn’t be eating enough whilst preggers? I’m sure I read on the Hinch thread that Mrs Hinch had to have that op which is why she was in hospital but never said why she was there 🤷🏼‍♀️
but yeahh, it’ll be interesting to see how her and chez get on considering the word out there is that they don’t declare tax etc. If that’s the case, fromwhat I’ve read today on the extra funding the government is going to bring in, they’re gonna be fucked! Chez especially only takes cash or Paypal for her courses. Proper dodgy the pair of them
Chez’s partner apparently takes cash in hand building work to avoid paying the VAT/ tax on it. Looks like all those tax dodgers will finally get their comeuppance

“I have to remember I am a CEO of a makeup company, and I am the boss of that company and it is my company” Ohhhh shut up! Pretending she’s being motivational but all I’m hearing is bragging and moaning 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her life is actually just one big moan, a few months back when she first announced the pregnancy all she did was moan about not being able to have a drink and feeling sick, then she moaned about the trolls, then she had her gown, hair, make up, tan done for the rainbow baby reveal an was moaning within two weeks that she hadn't been out getting glammed up for ages ...... now again its just moan moan moan over coronavirus.

Surely if her fella has two jobs and is buying 'another house' they arent going to starve if her business takes a hit? They can't be that skint if she spent all that money on the party a fortnight ago?

the comments she makes about Cheryl are totally ageist

Her hands look rank! With the amount of tan she uses you would think she'd have learned how to not make it look like she's been shoveling tit with her bare hands.

• Haha
Chez’s partner apparently takes cash in hand building work to avoid paying the VAT/ tax on it. Looks like all those tax dodgers will finally get their comeuppance
Let’s hope so, dirty little tax dodgers. Makes you wonder why they built that house considering the selfish witch is always going on about it not being her forever home. She’s something else that one

“I have to remember I am a CEO of a makeup company, and I am the boss of that company and it is my company” Ohhhh shut up! Pretending she’s being motivational but all I’m hearing is bragging and moaning 😴😴
Can she complete a full sentence without reminding ya that she’s a business women! How many times can she fuckin say it. We know!!! We should play KH bingo! Shot for everytime she says business women/owner/ceo/boss/do you have a mortgage to pay 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I do hun but you know what I DON’T have to pay? A bleeping fat tax bill! 🤣 not a very good business women are ya?? Tut tut.

I know plenty of business owners, literally none of them refer to themselves they way she way she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The way she keeps say business woman is making me laugh so much, reminded me of this clip 👆🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.