Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business woman and CEO that can barely spell or put a sentence together. Guess there’s hope for us lowly employed people. 🙄😂

Reactions: 8
What was with her survey last night as well? Asking about who is employed and unemployed? Does she want to get another dig in how only self-employed people with mortgages (boss babes) can be worried right now?🤔

Reactions: 7
What was with her survey last night as well? Asking about who is employed and unemployed? Does she want to get another dig in how only self-employed people with mortgages (boss babes) can be worried right now?🤔
Think she’s just desperately trying to justify her own behaviour to herself and to us

Reactions: 2
Why is she being so rude on those replies to people?! Defensive much? She was clearly at a family meal last night 😂 People genuinely looking out for her and she snaps at them!

Why is she being so rude on those replies to people?! Defensive much? She was clearly at a family meal last night 😂 People genuinely looking out for her and she snaps at them!
I don’t understand her need to be on her phone so much, to document her every move then get fuckin pissed off when people have an opinion. Kate hun, people only know what you choose to show them, have a fuckin day off and maybe the “trolls” will too!!!! Put ya fuckin phone down. You have a personal account, use it!

Dog having a shite on the beach. Yer riveting 💩
I reckon the only time she’s not on her phone is when she’s having a shite herself

A man on the Wirral died today btw, it’s literally on her doorstep the thick cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her and chez are a pair of twit twins🤦🏽‍♀️ Can’t wait for Kate’s little ’prinny’ to be born and for cheryls spoilt brat to lose her tit because shes no longer ‘mini darlin’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why does she have to try and be a bleeping expert in everything. She will be telling us she’s found the virus vaccine next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's really starting to piss me off with all the "I feel so sorry for all the salon's" bollocks. It's not as if they're saving lives or running the bleeding country! I get she's pissed that she'll be loosing money but she's in the same boat as millions of other people.

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t cope with her! Last week she wasn’t closing the doors cos she’s worked too hard and was crying about Aintree and now she’s HAD to close it’s all of a sudden she’s arsed about nurses? A few people on here have mentioned nurses so once again she’s obv reading here 😂

Love how few days ago she was popping in and out of isolation, now all of a sudden she’s the queen of self distancing and giving everyone advice 😴

Why does she think salons are the worst hit? My boss closed our office a week ago (the company may not even survive this) but she isn’t moaning just cracking on with it cos it’s awful for everyone NOT JUST THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what went on with he house before? When she was saying it was through courts and stuff and It’s finally theirs??

So am I being thick, she said she has 3.5 months to go and she’s hoping this is all over by then, she’s due August isn’t she? That’s not 3 and a half months away.
Petty comment I know but isolation probz when I’m bored shitless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.