Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to turn off half way through and I don't think I've ever despised someone so much in my life honestly. Her mind is warped.

Sometimes I think of emailing/messaging these companies that send her parcels; with the link to this site exposing her for the fake scan pics, the photo shopping pics, the passive aggressive comments and replies to others, her foul language and maybe see if they stll want to send her stuff. Our front line workers, people who are struggling with fund etc deserve the freebies and pamper boxes. Not that lazy narcissistic cow
I did message Silk Fred as think it’s disgusting how she behaves but don’t think they will do anything about it as would need more people to flag it to their attention.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Dj Indesit On the decks..Katie cannot Spell.. She has hired an ‘investor’ to Arrest trolls. but she isn’t one to dwell

Reactions: 3
Does she actually have Real mates that aren’t just hangers on though?
Hangers on just blowing smoke up her ass all day n night.
if she had real mates I’d like to think they would be setting her straight on how all her rants etc come across as she’s not putting herself in the best light at all

Reactions: 3
Kate says shes gonna be a size 8. Dj Indesit and Baby in tow for holiday, are you having a laugh mate? 😂😂

I love thinking of these 😂😂😩 is that sad. Lockdowns got to me gals.

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:
DJ Indesit dips his dick. Facetuned and filtered doesn't hide, Kate is abnormally thick!
Thread suggestion#3
Added that so it’s in with a chance

How about! Kate you’ve never been a size 8 and DJ indesit is prob shagging ya mate!
This is boss too but you need to put thread suggestion Kate hayes #3
So Person can search it from page 46 onwards ( that might be page 48 ) still learning 🙈

Can you tell I want DJ indeset in title 🤣🤣

Katie hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.